So, AHri has been completely gutted

#1SoraOwnsAllPosted 10/12/2013 7:56:51 AM
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3941027
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#2Jinxs_BoobsPosted 10/12/2013 7:58:25 AM
I don't trust math and neither does my bros at Riot
---
I do not exist.
#3Bigtymer113Posted 10/12/2013 8:03:11 AM
i just bought ahri with RP -.-

o well
---
Nothing is overpowered in a single-player game. -gunsndroses
GT: Swizzy Dangles
#4grand_commanderPosted 10/12/2013 8:13:51 AM
Ahri's way too good as it is right now. She could certainly stand to lose dome damage as-is, but they really need to do something to make assassins in general less mandatory.

Her mobility will always make her a highly desirable assassin though, so long as they don't nerf her damage to the point where she can't deal heavy damage to a squishy.
#5KingEtemonPosted 10/12/2013 8:20:24 AM
Lol

Naruto fans getting bent
---
~Gujin
HAIL TO THE KING, BABY
#6tpoyoyPosted 10/12/2013 8:21:41 AM
grand_commander posted...
Ahri's way too good as it is right now. She could certainly stand to lose dome damage as-is, but they really need to do something to make assassins in general less mandatory.

Her mobility will always make her a highly desirable assassin though, so long as they don't nerf her damage to the point where she can't deal heavy damage to a squishy.

her mobility is in the process of getting nerfed as well

ult apparently being lowered to 7 seconds

just so funny riot knows or should know squishies (adc/support/jungler) will always pretty much explode to an assasin why?

cause A) supports are ward slaves no ehp = melt
B) Adcs are glass cannon no ehp = melt no hard cc to lock down assasin = likely get bursted down 9/10 times if both champs are in a 1 vs 1 setting / farm equivalent

C) junglers are poor and will never have the gold income to buy the items that every top laner pretty much buys for ehp needed to not get melted at least in competitive play sunfire/visage
#7SoraikuPosted 10/12/2013 8:23:25 AM
Sounds like they may as well just remove her right arm and left leg and call it a day. Jesus Riot. This is why I hate this game every time a patch happens. And I don't even really play Ahri because I'm bad with her.

Only thing that needs gutting is Fizz.
#8FuStillBetter3Posted 10/12/2013 8:26:14 AM
So ridiculous. Just lost so much respect for Riot. Nerf Ahri to crap but leave Fizz, Kass, and Zed alone. Ok.
---
durp
#9djprofessork1Posted 10/12/2013 8:29:39 AM
League of Nerfs

seriously, every time a champ is popular they get nerfed lol.... I didnt see anyone complaining about Ahri. She was barely even good. Just used because she can cover a lot of distance and then charm.

Her damage is a joke. It was always lower than other burst mids. Now her damage is so pathetic. An ADC can do more than her with 2 auto attacks. And then she sits there with everything on cooldown. I don't know what Riot is smoking.
#10B01tPosted 10/12/2013 8:32:24 AM
FuStillBetter3 posted...
So ridiculous. Just lost so much respect for GFAQs. Nerf Ahri to crap but leave Fizz, Kass, and Zed alone FOR THE NEXT PATCH. Ok.

Fixed. I take it you failed english class? They explicitly stated that they're going to be looking at the others, they're just spacing things out a bit due to all the other reworks and jinx coming out or on pbe right now.
---
Why is it that Reality constantly ignores my imagination? It can't possibly like itself the way it is....