Tired of all this "im top" "no i was first" "no i was first!" bs.

#1TrivioPosted 10/12/2013 11:11:19 AM
Its like the game is nothing more but a complete flamefest, starting at even the char selection which is also bugged as hell.
Its so annoying then when i pick support, i see the rest of the team whining at eachother and copy/pasting their chat thinking it would actually matter.
Its obviously bugged, some people see that they are first while they are not...
As if the game itself isnt already frustrating enough when playing it.

Why doesnt Riot just invent something that prevents this? Like a role pick thing.
You have to pick a role (adc,support, top, jungler, mid) BEFORE you can queue, and once you are in the char selection, you can only pick the chars that are designed for your role.

Whats so hard about doing this if it prevents frustration? Im frustrated a lot too when i i want to play my new champ Top or whatever.
---
" Don't be afraid to ask him the tough questions. When he doesn't know the awnser he will just pretend he didn't hear you. "
#2Deathx113Posted 10/12/2013 11:12:59 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/67469506

Deathx113 posted...

But do you really think the system is fine when 4 people call top and proceed to troll because they can't get it?

Tell me about it.
---
Name: Ernest (Yes, I've been to camp)
Add me, GT/PSN: Deathx113
#3negative4Posted 10/12/2013 11:13:17 AM
Boo. Hoo.
---
Chicago Bears 8-8, 3rd NFC North (2011-2012 Season)
WE LIKE IKE! Aethering to victory.
#4teh_hellspawnPosted 10/12/2013 11:14:17 AM
The best part is, they'd probably all feed anyway.
---
Ride Ze Shoopuf?
#5Deathx113Posted 10/12/2013 11:14:30 AM
Trivio posted...
Its like the game is nothing more but a complete flamefest, starting at even the char selection which is also bugged as hell.
Its so annoying then when i pick support, i see the rest of the team whining at eachother and copy/pasting their chat thinking it would actually matter.
Its obviously bugged, some people see that they are first while they are not...
As if the game itself isnt already frustrating enough when playing it.

Why doesnt Riot just invent something that prevents this? Like a role pick thing.
You have to pick a role (adc,support, top, jungler, mid) BEFORE you can queue, and once you are in the char selection, you can only pick the chars that are designed for your role.

Whats so hard about doing this if it prevents frustration? Im frustrated a lot too when i i want to play my new champ Top or whatever.

That's actually a pretty good idea, HOWEVER some people like to break roles and change up how characters work.

Like every now and again I'll use support Tryndamere, which in reality shouldn't work, but it can against the right matchup/with the right partner.
---
Name: Ernest (Yes, I've been to camp)
Add me, GT/PSN: Deathx113
#6fallen_acolytePosted 10/12/2013 11:23:04 AM
Just dodge or go rank.... No real point staying in such a match because if one player doesn't get their way, they intend to feed. 5 mins is a small price to pay compared to 20+ mins of a match where 1 player is making it hard for your team to win.

Perfect example.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/35055535#history

This player using teemo just screwed over the team because he couldn't get his way. When we even said fine he can be adc, guess what? He still trolled us because the other team picked jynx first.
---
()___(_______()~~
PSN: Fallen_Acolyte Xbox: Fallen Acolyte
#7MakJussPosted 10/12/2013 11:26:21 AM
Trivio posted...

Pick SUPPORT for role , lock TEEMO and go top/mid.
GG NO RE.
#8DartkunPosted 10/12/2013 11:43:17 AM
It's funny because I haven't seen this in all my ranked games this month.

Guess calling support first makes people more civil
#9Trivio(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2013 12:43:44 PM
Yeah its true that the WoW-like system will be dangerous (specially since the Lol community is freaking horrible and full of raging trolls).
But i wonder what else could be done because its really annoying... everytime if i enter the lobby im "nervous" for an upcomming whinefest or if i can get my lane or not.
---
" Don't be afraid to ask him the tough questions. When he doesn't know the awnser he will just pretend he didn't hear you. "
#10DartkunPosted 10/12/2013 12:46:47 PM
If you want to avoid it completely, run 5-mans

Otherwise try to play mediator.

The United Nations has a great .pdf on mediation tactics if you just want to google it.