The worst type of players in ARAM

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. The worst type of players in ARAM
2 years ago#1
No it's not people who try out builds. The worst type are the ones who don't want to die so they watch their base die.
Their towers are getting destroyed but they would rather sit behind the towers on 20%hp and no mana.
I wish I was joking. These people exist.
2 years ago#2
I remember going hybrid akali with AS and some guy got pissed at me. **** please.
---
"The Wheel weaves as the Wheel wills, and we are only the thread of the Pattern."
Moiraine Damodred
2 years ago#3
the players who try really hard
---
not a noob since 2003
2 years ago#4
I get annoyed at the people that get one of my best characters (Twitch or Lulu), refuse to trade even for a top tier aram champ, then clearly have no clue how to play the character.
---
"Never Forget Sona 6/30/13"
2 years ago#5
notanoob74 posted...

The people who imply this. Im sure people are playing to win
2 years ago#6
notanoob74 posted...

there's nothing wrong with trying hard. what's wrong is when they are being an ass about it.

trying hard =/= being an ass.
2 years ago#7
shadow99226 posted...
I get annoyed at the people that get one of my best characters (Twitch or Lulu), refuse to trade even for a top tier aram champ, then clearly have no clue how to play the character.

I think ARAM is a great place for playing champs you don't know. I'd rather get to play a champ I don't really know/never played before then get stuck with nidalee for the hundredth time.
---
Worst LoL Player NA.
IGN: Shyguysay/Ritoplisnerf
2 years ago#8
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NERD RAGE ACTIVATED!

I remember this from TF2, idiots would wait at spawn or try to hide instead of defending a point. Guess what idiots? YOU DIED ANYWAYS IN HUMILIATION. Go back to CoD if you care about KDR.
---
~{Always Goomy}~
http://i.imgur.com/m0KMWke.gif http://i.imgur.com/DkQGJHS.gif
2 years ago#9
I had a Lux sitting at 0 deaths for the first 15-20 minutes. Our inhibitor was destroyed before he finally died.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
2 years ago#10
Rushes to first bush alone and gets chunked to 15% health, then spends the next 5 minutes hiding behind the tower bush
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. The worst type of players in ARAM

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived