The Morgana nerf is pissing me off

#1_HeXPosted 10/13/2013 12:19:30 PM
And although it might seem like a small thing to people who don't play her it's actually a major part of her kit. Not only did they make her W worse but the change also affects her Q and R as well in a major way.

Riot is %/@#! stupid and oblivious to what's going on in their own game it's not even amusing.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#2Deathx113Posted 10/13/2013 12:27:19 PM
I actually don't play Morganna because I thought she was too weak.... and now she gets a nerf?.. hah
---
Name: Ernest (Yes, I've been to camp)
Add me, GT/PSN: Deathx113
#3lightdragoon88Posted 10/13/2013 12:31:32 PM
Please....

Riot idea of balance is 9000% times better then your ideas of balance.
---
My favorite League of Legend Champion: http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
http://i.imgur.com/Q7BrWKG.png
#4MegeasPosted 10/13/2013 12:31:52 PM
Deathx113 posted...
I actually don't play Morganna because I thought she was too weak.... and now she gets a nerf?.. hah

You don't play her, you don't even know the change yet your taking TC's word as your opinion instead of forming your own through experience.
#5zeppelin312Posted 10/13/2013 12:35:09 PM
are you talking about hte losing 15 base damage and mr reduction, and getting 3% missing health damage on tormented soil?
---
support rango gogogogogoggogogogo
#6Milkydragon102Posted 10/13/2013 12:37:36 PM
they nerfed her?
---
TAAAAAAARKUSSSS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbHtRggFsNA&feature=related
#7_HeX(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2013 12:40:22 PM(edited)
zeppelin312 posted...
are you talking about hte losing 15 base damage and mr reduction, and getting 3% missing health damage on tormented soil?

You do realize that the MR shred made all her spells deal more damage to the targets affected, right? Dear lord you people. Make it deal 3% of max health instead of missing health and we can talk.

A lot of people has tested this and posted numbers, she has a lot harder time farming and can no longer clear a wave with lvl 3 Tormented Soil.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#8zeppelin312Posted 10/13/2013 12:41:22 PM
_HeX posted...
zeppelin312 posted...

You do realize that the MR shred made all her spells deal more damage to the targets affected, right? Dear lord you people. Make it deal 3% of max health instead of missing health and we can talk.

A lot of people has tested this and posted numbers, she has a lot harder time farming and can no longer clear a wave with lvl 3 Tormented Soil.

I literally made no judgement, I was asking if that was the change you were talking about you defensive ****
---
support rango gogogogogoggogogogo
#9gkh5Posted 10/13/2013 12:42:51 PM
_HeX posted...
zeppelin312 posted...

Not even if you go AP blues/quints? And tbh, thats a large part of why morgana is so ****ing annoying. I would argue that shes up there with Nasus in forcing the most boring laning phase in the game.
---
LoL IGN: NextLevelBuildsGG
#10supershadonicPosted 10/13/2013 12:47:17 PM
Milkydragon102 posted...
they nerfed her?

Yes. And also Sivir. facepalms.