The Morgana nerf is pissing me off

  • Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. The Morgana nerf is pissing me off

User Info: Rising Chaos

Rising Chaos
3 years ago#41
I thought the point was that they're trying to buff her and they just did it wrong.

Kinda like that time they were "nerfing" Ryze (not his latest range gutting, when they added the MS to his ult) and ended up buffing him instead because apparently Riot doesn't understand basic math.
"Pokey and the man."

User Info: Snaxamillion23

Snaxamillion23
3 years ago#42
Rising Chaos posted...
I thought the point was that they're trying to buff her and they just did it wrong.

Kinda like that time they were "nerfing" Ryze (not his latest range gutting, when they added the MS to his ult) and ended up buffing him instead because apparently Riot doesn't understand basic math.



they were trying to buff her and they're promising that the rest of her kit will receive changes to make it a net buff even though they wanted her W to get nerfed (and even with the recent change in PBE where her W does gain some strength, it's still weaker than live) and the rest of the changes will be put on the PBE soon


that being said with the whole Sivir disaster currently going on my faith in riot's balancing ability is at an all time low so I'm not expecting morgana's value to go anywhere but down by the time they're finished "buffing" her
http://i.imgur.com/OTMzFDw.png *Never Say Neverô - RIP IN PEACE EARL*
http://i.imgur.com/69UVfm3.jpg http://kfba.net/etc/playerpics/41.jpg

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
3 years ago#43
I like this change a lot. It's pretty good.
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote

User Info: JDood

JDood
3 years ago#44
Just leave my Morgana alone, she's fine as she is.
FC: 4484-8695-5026

User Info: Bee123187

Bee123187
3 years ago#45
Spacefrisian posted...
Seems Riot is into nerfing midlaners, Ahri, Morgana...whos next?


Fizz, Kass, and Ori possibly.

Sad sad life as an actual midlaner.
3DS FC: 4828-4604-3847
FFXIV: Baby Slug | Server: Adamantoise

User Info: _HeX

_HeX
3 years ago#46
Bee123187 posted...
Spacefrisian posted...
Seems Riot is into nerfing midlaners, Ahri, Morgana...whos next?


Fizz, Kass, and Ori possibly.

Sad sad life as an actual midlaner.


The difference is that those champions are really dominant right now, very strong and deserve some nerfs. Morgana doesn't.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

User Info: ssupermario92

ssupermario92
3 years ago#47
Spacefrisian posted...
Seems Riot is into nerfing midlaners, Ahri, Morgana...whos next?


No mid is safe

Morello is on a nerf spree and there aren't gonna be any survivors

Cherish your last moments with your favorite ap/ad mids.
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 63 PM if you think so as well Latest person who agrees: chowder205
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. The Morgana nerf is pissing me off

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived