Unofficial PBE Patch Notes for 10/16/13 - get rekt Kassadin! edition.

#21AeternaNocturnePosted 10/16/2013 4:22:07 PM
I'm really liking the zed change. Takes a lot of the face-roll out of the champ and makes positioning and actual aim more important now. Gives a free escape to good and bad olayers, yes, but at least bronze Zed's now have no burst at all.

That said, this is riot, so they're bound to just destroy him for no good reason from here, rather than taking the work they've done and saying "now where does this put us now?"
---
"Getting the most important pick of the game is not a sizable advantage." - Zeppelin312
#22Price_Of_FamePosted 10/16/2013 5:55:43 PM
I welcome that zed change tbh

I'm waiting for the real nerfs.
---
MY LIFE IS GOURMET.
#23KaliphearPosted 10/16/2013 6:08:55 PM
The change to Zed actually will have a lot of impact IMO. The problem with dealing with Zed historically has been that disengaging him by pushing him away after he ults is worthless, since he can just teleport back to a shadow on top of you created by his ult. Now champions like Tristana and Janna will actually be able to disengage Zed.

Of course I still think he needs a few more changes to be brought in line (and because I hate him), but this is a good start.
#24StrategyWikipedPosted 10/18/2013 1:29:02 AM
FreshSushi posted...
StrategyWikiped posted...
Hope that Kass R won't be finalized, as "Void stacks" seems really bad. They worked so hard to make him balanced in S2 and then they're throwing that all away. Better give him something else, especially with nerfed Q and no magic resist.

What the **** are you smoking. He was never played in S2 cause durr Riot and was picked up again cause S3 shifted the meta towards assassins as well as give these butt munchers infinite sustain.

lol
#25TekutsoPosted 10/18/2013 1:41:17 AM
FreshSushi posted...
StrategyWikiped posted...
Hope that Kass R won't be finalized, as "Void stacks" seems really bad. They worked so hard to make him balanced in S2 and then they're throwing that all away. Better give him something else, especially with nerfed Q and no magic resist.

What the **** are you smoking. He was never played in S2 cause durr Riot and was picked up again cause S3 shifted the meta towards assassins as well as give these butt munchers infinite sustain.

Your memory is failing you friend. Mid season 2 Kassadin was fotm OP and got nerfed pretty hard. IIRC the range and damage on his q was lowered, and the cooldown of his ult was lengthened.
---
Don Mattrick and co. XBONED me so now I'm on a Cerny Journey to BASED SONY to beg forgiveness from LORD Jack Tretton
#26Black_AssassinPosted 10/18/2013 2:04:38 AM
AlmightyHamSandwich posted...
Zed still getting free stats via W. Not impressed, Rito.

This.

I would've changed his passive to champion only (why does he need help with last hitting any way?) and removed or nerfed the AD bonus from W.
---
lowercase