Unofficial PBE Patch Notes for 10/18/13 - 2spooky Zyra passive! edition

#21VoidgolemPosted 10/19/2013 9:36:38 AM
SoraOwnsAll posted...
Voidgolem posted...
which were...numbers, numbers, dash time she honestly didn't need, sustain she honestly didn't need, and E acting like a DFG. Hrm.

totally urgotted you're right.

Lol. I'm taking it you haven't played Ahri?

There's a reason ahri players complained about all of the nerfs, and their complaining was justified, hence why half the nerfs have been reverted.

the complaining of fotm mid players is never justified and almost always tainted by heavy bias. Over half the topics on the subject consisted of numbers-crunching and no actual play by people who don't have PBE access to begin with.
---
"No I will not ask that guy, asking that guy unmakes reality more often than not"
http://i.imgur.com/qhlgoAC.png
#22ChocoboDreamsPosted 10/19/2013 9:49:07 AM
I like when people say Fizz and Ahri have no counters when Pantheon exists.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#23Knight_Of_Order(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2013 9:51:19 AM
Voidgolem posted...
SoraOwnsAll posted...
AlmightyHamSandwich posted...
I'm irritated that the Ahri crybabies got part of her well-deserved nerfs reversed.

Yeah man! Screw people crying about insane nerfs that would have thrown her into urgot / evelynns position! Those people are just babies!

I'm sorry but if losing ~100 damage off your burst combo if you don't build DFG is hardly "Urgot's position".

hell Eve's still technically OP so I'm not even sure what comparison you're trying to make.

You need to re-read the math graphs, champ. The -100 damage was a best case scenario where every spell of your hits fully, you're also ignoring the ridic nerf to her AOE, which at the worst care was a -700 damage loss. That was ****ing insane and i'm glad some of the nerfs are being reverted, rightfully so.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#24AmarajahPosted 10/19/2013 10:03:22 AM
also if anyone mains zed and hasn't played the pbe there are the following changes:

His W is a lot slower to cast seems like, so you can't instant teleport extremely quickly. Sucks that it was made to seem more sluggish now =\. Animation takes longer. Unless I'm lagging or something I'm pretty sure of this.

His R shadow now doesn't appear behind the target, but instead where you were standing when you ulted from, and lasts 6 seconds instead of usual 4(?). So this means you would use your W Shadow to spawn another shadow behind the enemy, land your E and shurikens/autos/blade of the ruine dking, and then when you want to leave you press R to teleport back to that ult shadow that lasts 6 seconds which gives you plenty of time to get your combo off.
#25wanderer918Posted 10/19/2013 10:19:12 AM
I'm irritated that the Ahri crybabies got part of her well-deserved nerfs reversed.

---
#RageTears4Link
#26AlmightyHamSandwichPosted 10/19/2013 2:42:37 PM(edited)
Knight_Of_Order posted...
You need to re-read the math graphs, champ. The -100 damage was a best case scenario where every spell of your hits fully, you're also ignoring the ridic nerf to her AOE, which at the worst care was a -700 damage loss. That was ****ing insane and i'm glad some of the nerfs are being reverted, rightfully so.

LOL.

Like I said, Ahri crybabies. Her single-target burst lost 100 damage, if that. Ahri no longer gets to derp around with 3 dashes and a ridiculous amount of auto-targeted damage and suddenly she's Evelynn or Urgot. I feel so bad for you, you might actually have to learn how to use Ahri now.

"Oh no, best case scenario for an ASSASSIN is that I hit every one of her spells and melt my opponent in about 3 seconds! How horrible! Rito plz!"
---
Miami Heat: 2012 NBA Champions | 2013 NBA Champions. | The Threepeat is next.
A TWSSted bastard.
#27AphoristicPosted 10/19/2013 2:42:53 PM
Ahri isn't a problem. The problem is that DFG exists. Remove that and buff Evelynn back to usable and the game will still be fine.
---
[ Aphoristic (360/Steam/League) | Aphoristic92 (PS3) ]
[ 5327 - 0903 - 9993 (3DS) ]
#28Knight_Of_Order(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2013 3:46:48 PM
Knight_Of_Order posted...

LOL.

Like I said, Ahri crybabies. Her single-target burst lost 100 damage, if that. Ahri no longer gets to derp around with 3 dashes and a ridiculous amount of auto-targeted damage and suddenly she's Evelynn or Urgot. I feel so bad for you, you might actually have to learn how to use Ahri now.

"Oh no, best case scenario for an ASSASSIN is that I hit every one of her spells and melt my opponent in about 3 seconds! How horrible! Rito plz!"

IF you hit all your spells and all 3 parts of your W and R hit the target, which is extremely unlikely, realistically its a 200-250 (can be more depending how you user your R and how fast you get the DFG), so not only did she lose a considerable amount of single target burst but her AOE damage was turned to ****. With the recent buffs she still needs to hit her skillshots to assassinate someone and her AOE isnt complete ****, which goes much more in line with what Riot wanted to do with those changes. She kinda resembles an AP Talon now.

But dont let me stop you from doing dumb kneejerk posts.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#29FreshSushiPosted 10/19/2013 3:54:45 PM
ChocoboDreams posted...
I like when people say Fizz and Ahri have no counters when Pantheon exists.

Wtf are you smoking Panth vs Ahri is terrible for Panth. It's like one of his worst mid match ups.
---
I play Gouken, Chogath, Renekton, Teemo, Nasus, Morde
Top 5: RE4, Dark Souls, Pokemon Yellow, MMBN3, Cave Story