Twitch, Cait, or Vayne?

#11TwinmoldPosted 10/21/2013 3:56:49 PM
I really think Twitch's latest nerf hurt his viability. 3 levels in expunge to match his old level 1 means that you have to spend even more time farming gold and XP before you can begin harassing enemy champions. (A lot more time).
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf
#12LordClydePosted 10/21/2013 5:40:32 PM
Good riddance ... Twitch's expunge at level 1 hurted a LOT.
#13MisterTelliusPosted 10/21/2013 5:57:21 PM
Vayne will be the most fun. Get caught out by an enemy tank in your jungle? np, 8% max health true damage every third attack, plus items, BOOM. dead. You can't say that about Cait or Twitch.
---
Nihilism was never my cup of tea.
#14PoorCountryPosted 10/21/2013 6:05:42 PM
dovahkiin posted...
melvinmelon123 posted...
What is it exactly that makes Vayne so strong late game? Does she have really good scaling on her abilities?

% True Damage

Which is just stupid.
#15TwinmoldPosted 10/21/2013 8:08:14 PM

I agree that it allowed him to cheese his way through level 1, and 2 fights easily. However, now it doesn't have the trading power it used to for way too many levels, and Twitch has no escapes, no poke, and no repositioning tool. The fact that he can't invis while taking damage for 3 seconds and its short duration at low levels means it isn't a reliable escape. (Not to mention a pink in the lane shuts it down as an engage). Forcing trades is all he has to rely on to prevent getting zoned.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf
#16Kevman510Posted 10/21/2013 8:18:34 PM
Twinmold posted...

I agree that it allowed him to cheese his way through level 1, and 2 fights easily. However, now it doesn't have the trading power it used to for way too many levels, and Twitch has no escapes, no poke, and no repositioning tool. The fact that he can't invis while taking damage for 3 seconds and its short duration at low levels means it isn't a reliable escape. (Not to mention a pink in the lane shuts it down as an engage). Forcing trades is all he has to rely on to prevent getting zoned.

Going invisible isn't an escape?
lol
#17jester48Posted 10/21/2013 8:30:54 PM
Kevman510 posted...
Twinmold posted...

Going invisible isn't an escape?
lol

I'd consider it an escape, but at the same time, it's really delayed and you can still get hit by a lot of stuff when you finally turn.
---
XBL GT: Jester was good