The late game 1v5 junglers

#1PrintScreenKeyPosted 10/22/2013 6:39:26 PM
I usually hate playing jungle these days because most of the junglers can't do late game 1v5 carry.

There is fiddlesticks.
Then there is amumu but his damage takes a while to kick in which makes it hard to kill enemies.

I've found that when playing amumu, they will run around when their HP is low and amumu has trouble finishing enemies off.
Fiddlesticks does damage too fast for champions to run and his ranged abilities makes it easier to finish enemies.

That being said it's a hard choice because Amumu is tanky and his ult is easier to use.

The only other jungler I can think of that can compete in carrying 1v5 is Hecarim.
#2Mighty_VoxPosted 10/22/2013 6:48:04 PM
Nasus. But you'd have to play him like lane Nasus and if that's the point, go top.

Jax. Better top.

Tryndamere. Better top.

Amumu. As long as you can get a good ult off, you SHOULD win a team fight.

Shaco. As long as they can't deal with a split push you should be able to 1v1 almost anyone.

In all honesty though, if you're expecting to carry late game as a jungler 1v5, that's not going to happen. Because in reality, you'll be behind in experience and gold and even more since you're lanes sucked so bad. Really need a lane to perform a 1v5 and even then, it's unlikely if they all came after you.
#3VoidgolemPosted 10/22/2013 7:07:07 PM
if the enemy has, like, no idea what they're doing, you can add Aatrox and Yi to the list.

that's a really big 'if', though.
---
"No I will not ask that guy, asking that guy unmakes reality more often than not"
http://i.imgur.com/qhlgoAC.png
#4themagicpainmanPosted 10/22/2013 7:11:08 PM
You shouldn't be able to 1v5 in this game >_>
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#5KURRUPTORPosted 10/22/2013 7:21:31 PM
Your never gonna be 1v5ing unless the other team is just absolutely terrible. Even then if you lose all lanes they are gonna be fed so even if they just auto-attack they'll still win.
---
Drugs are never the answer, unless the question is what isn't the answer.
#6DolethorPosted 10/22/2013 8:04:17 PM
I guess no one but Fiddles can 1v5, because the amount of CC thrown at you during 1v5 means you'll die instantly.

Add Karthus to that list, that's pretty much it.
---
Frankly my Dear... let's get married again.
#7moon1244Posted 10/22/2013 8:06:34 PM
since when can fiddles 1v5
---
I wish I were what I was when I was trying to become what I am now.
#8SexualPizzaPosted 10/22/2013 8:08:38 PM
I don't think any jungler can straight 1v5 unless they're extremely fed.

With that said, I did legit 1v3 on fair grounds as Trundle in a game I jungled him. BotrK and my ult allowed me to do it. Iirc it was against a graves, Liss, and Naut. I maybe had 1 or 2k gold advantage, but still, they were probably just bad or something.
---
Best thing in life: Sex
Second best thing in life: Pizza
#9BoogyyPosted 10/22/2013 10:03:16 PM
Olaf
Nasus
Trundlel
Skarner
Shaco
Hec
All scale very well with items.

Somewhat of a contradiction as jungle income is rather slow

Pick champs that can deal with low income and dominate mid game while not falling off:

Any tank
Noc
Rengar
Aatro etc
---
Flowers are really unbalance