Jungle Teemo

#1zhe_king_of_apePosted 10/22/2013 6:57:51 PM
It's viable yo
http://i.imgur.com/vaMVc0g.jpg
---
LoL IGN: TheMinecrafter12 | Best Marksmen Main GFAQ
You only yolo once
#2EsumarkPosted 10/22/2013 7:23:14 PM
Why are there so many zeal items in that game?
#3ineedaname88Posted 10/22/2013 7:32:50 PM
Vayne is a strong independant carry and don't need no damage.
---
This post is being watched by the over sensitive Politically Correct crybabies.
#4SexualPizzaPosted 10/22/2013 8:01:35 PM
Jungle is viable on nearly any champ, but doesn't mean it's good. I main Teemo, and jungling him is very risky as he's prone to counter jungling early on until he gets the items to 1v1; and if you don't have the right runes/masteries you'll be forced to b a lot.

It's one of those things that's nice to do every once in a while to switch things up, but with the horrible ganks and terrible early game clears it's more of something you'd want to run in a pub for ****s and giggles.

With that said, I will admit that once he gets some items his clears are actually pretty good and since he's such a good roamer it actually doesn't get that bad. Although I personally build jungle Teemo hybrid over AP with BotrK as core since so many junglers build health.

Funny you post this topic. Just had a match with jungle Teemo on enemy team. They didn't do so well, and it was easy countering him since I was Malphite, but you know. With all the assassin junglers nowadays it is indeed viable and even good vs certain matchups.
---
Best thing in life: Sex
Second best thing in life: Pizza
#5BhelliumPosted 10/22/2013 9:06:01 PM
real jungle teemos camp their red anyways
---
Standby for original and insightful thoughts.