Tired of seeing cait picks into vayne and then feeding

#1kainxkixirPosted 10/22/2013 11:46:02 PM
This is what you do to counter vayne. Go full AD reds and quints and a dorans blade or red pot + 3 pots. Start traps, place 3 along near their turret. This will force vayne to cs between you and the enemy turret. They may step on them as they come out but this will give you hp advantage. Now smack vayne with a AA every time you see one of your minion is within last hitting range. Do not tunnel vision and get harrassed. You will hit level 2 and get Q. Spam it whenever you see an opening. Aim where you think they will tumble which is usually backwards. Eventually you will push to their turret because of this. It is imperative for your tri and river to be warded. You dont need the lane bushed warded because you are pushed. Now move the traps onto the tower. Alternate between last hitting, harrassing and hitting the turret. Vayne should be forced to b from the harrass within a minute or so. Call your jungler if they are close to knock down turret. Before the turret falls make sure it takes all your minions so Vayne don't get to freeze lane. Now freeze lane at your turret and call jungler for easy ganks. You should have double her cs and global turret gold. Proceed to either freeze and farm or push mid.
---
I am paranoid.
#2JimboJenPosted 10/23/2013 12:06:12 AM
kainxkixir posted...
This is what you do to counter vayne. Go full AD reds and quints and a dorans blade or red pot + 3 pots. Start traps, place 3 along near their turret. This will force vayne to cs between you and the enemy turret. They may step on them as they come out but this will give you hp advantage. Now smack vayne with a AA every time you see one of your minion is within last hitting range. Do not tunnel vision and get harrassed. You will hit level 2 and get Q. Spam it whenever you see an opening. Aim where you think they will tumble which is usually backwards. Eventually you will push to their turret because of this. It is imperative for your tri and river to be warded. You dont need the lane bushed warded because you are pushed. Now move the traps onto the tower. Alternate between last hitting, harrassing and hitting the turret. Vayne should be forced to b from the harrass within a minute or so. Call your jungler if they are close to knock down turret. Before the turret falls make sure it takes all your minions so Vayne don't get to freeze lane. Now freeze lane at your turret and call jungler for easy ganks. You should have double her cs and global turret gold. Proceed to either freeze and farm or push mid.

TL;DR
---
"the only way to ever really know life's lessons
is when it smacks you right in the face."- Bane- "In Pieces"
#3angelwkw3Posted 10/23/2013 12:26:21 AM
If you start red pot on ADC you deserve to lose.
---
LoL ID = Crosisx2/The Durger/Angelwkw3
#4kainxkixir(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2013 1:03:09 AM
Red pot adc start is effective but obviously not for every game. 350g = about 20 cs. If you can zone the enemy or kill them then its quite worth. You also get 3 extra potions than the dorans blade start. By the time the elixir has worn off the damage has already been done. Now lets hear your reasoning for why you deserve to lose if you start red pot. I'm plat 1 and I've destroyed lanes and caused the enemy to ff at 20 by starting red pot as cait or graves.
---
I am paranoid.
#5angelwkw3Posted 10/23/2013 1:42:01 AM
kainxkixir posted...
Red pot adc start is effective but obviously not for every game. 350g = about 20 cs. If you can zone the enemy or kill them then its quite worth. You also get 3 extra potions than the dorans blade start. By the time the elixir has worn off the damage has already been done. Now lets hear your reasoning for why you deserve to lose if you start red pot. I'm plat 1 and I've destroyed lanes and caused the enemy to ff at 20 by starting red pot as cait or graves.

And then when it doesn't work what happens? You're now behind 20 CS, actually it's more like 25 CS because you spent 455g at the start on consumables, as the enemy ADC knows how to last hit at tower or they have a support with sustain.

If I saw any ADC do this I'd farm until I had 550 gold and base for another Doran's and pots. At worst I'm going to be down 12-15 CS and yet I'll still still be ahead of you in items.

More than likely you could still start with Doran's and do the same exact thing and not put yourself behind from the start.
---
LoL ID = Crosisx2/The Durger/Angelwkw3
#6FreshSushiPosted 10/23/2013 2:29:16 AM
I didn't know you needed to think when playing Cait.
---
I play Gouken, Chogath, Renekton, Teemo, Nasus, Morde
Top 5: RE4, Dark Souls, Pokemon Yellow, MMBN3, Cave Story
#7kainxkixir(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2013 3:02:48 AM
It's situational, when you have a scary support like Leona, Thresh or even Taric and they have a support with weak or no lane sustain. You can potentially zone a wave by your presence or chunk/all in them at level 2. I rarely go red pot like I said, but items are situational in league of legends.
---
I am paranoid.