1 v 1 (Suggestion Topic)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. 1 v 1 (Suggestion Topic)

User Info: Saint_Liam

Saint_Liam
3 years ago#1
I'm putting together a little 1 v 1 "tournament" for about 8-12 people and I was trying to think of which match-ups I could include that would showcase game skill more than match-up or specific character proficiency. As close to 5-5 as it can get. That being said, there are people who are significantly better than others and with this just being a friendly tournament, I would also like to hear suggestions for just some wonky match-ups that favor one side a bit more than the other.

I'm planning on having pool play of everyone playing everyone else 4-6 times to determine seeds and then have lower seeds pick the match-ups of the "knockout" games. Then, for people who "don't make it" I'll have just really oddball match-ups. It's just with over 13,000 possibilities, I know that I'll miss some obvious really good ones.

So, with that brief explanation. Give me your funky match-ups, or if you really want to think... Come up with some good 5-5 match-ups for me!

Thanks!

User Info: kainxkixir

kainxkixir
3 years ago#2
ADC Support top and bot. Tank mid.
I am paranoid.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. 1 v 1 (Suggestion Topic)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived