Finally got to my promotional series, let me share the wonderful games i've had.

#1AtomZ_Fender77Posted 10/27/2013 5:06:02 PM
80/80

Game 1: A kayle mid went afk after feeding mid way too hard. Even after we countered picked virtually their entire team and should have had an easy game.

Game 2: Duo queued with my friend who called ADC and locked in. The person who had to pick at the same time as him (who said not a thing the entire banning process) said "pick order noob" and went Lux saying she "Isn't going to support". she was afk for the first 5 minutes and then returned to keep running into the tower and saying "oops i died". lost the game single handedly for us then rubbed it in our face. We were doing fine 4v5.

Game 3: Was jungling. adc and support lane swapped a kennen for some awful reason but okay. so kennen leashes for me, i asked for a smiteless but instead he steals my blue, goes bottom and gives first blood, giving up my own blue. After that there wasn't much i could do but watch the entire team crumble and lose.

2nd promotional series. Second time i've lost 3 straight games in a row due to the dumbest stuff i have ever encountered in this game. And i honestly feel like never playing this game again.
#2DartkunPosted 10/27/2013 5:06:51 PM
Don't feel bad, if you're stressed out or burnt out. Just take some time to chill out. Play other games, or just watch youtube.
---
http://i.imgur.com/PUVNqBo.jpg
#3AtomZ_Fender77(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 5:09:50 PM
i've been cramming so many games since they've extended the season. But its so hopeless when all the work i've done the past week just to get to a series is ruined by biggest mouth breathers i've ever seen.

The entire league and series system is just awful if you ask me. everything riding on 5 games and if they don't go over well getting shot back to the bottom.
#42pp3nd1xPosted 10/27/2013 5:24:40 PM
You don't always get shot back to the bottom, if you keep getting into your series then you'll probably start ending up at 75/90 points. That being said I had the same situation. I failed 2 promos and won the 3rd 3-2.

Just keep trying, go do normals or aram to take your mind off things, or play a different game.
---
GET ******* REAL, THIS GAME ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE REALISTIC YOU DUMB **** IF YOU WANT REALISM JUMP IN FRONT OF A SEMI - sonicrjk