The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

I'm not a fan of the whole "wow you need 3 to kill me" mentality...

#1Supercuaco666Posted 10/31/2013 10:44:43 AM
But when I reconnect 5 minutes late (my fault, okay) as marksman, and constantly get 4-man dived by their mid and jungler while I'm level 2 with any luck, I do get a bit pissed. And it was a normal game.
---
I'm apparently horse food.
#2TheSchrefPosted 10/31/2013 10:46:14 AM
Damn right I'm killing you repeatedly if you're low level. You're worth the same amount of gold as everyone else and most people would do it to me.
#3EvilSakuraiPosted 10/31/2013 10:54:51 AM
I just hate teams that won't follow, and make them pay for doing those kind of things.

It's understandable to do that, not understandable to ignore it when the opponent's doing it.
---
PSN:omegamarth. I play SF4, HDR, Injustice, VF5FS, DOA5U, TTT2, SCV, and KOFXIII
Mains in About Me section. PM me if you want to play a game.
#4EsumarkPosted 10/31/2013 11:19:20 AM
TheSchref posted...
Damn right I'm killing you repeatedly if you're low level. You're worth the same amount of gold as everyone else and most people would do it to me.

That's a scumbag move yo.
---
My quest begins
http://i.imgur.com/6CyF3zP.png
#5XelltrixPosted 10/31/2013 11:24:07 AM
Yeah, that's pretty ass. If my lane opponent disconnects, I just turn it into a farm lane and let them get back into it.
---
Reading this post may induce one or more of the following:
Nausea / Butt-Hurt / Lulz / UM? Syndrome / Angst / Diarrhea
#6PortableXombiePosted 10/31/2013 11:25:25 AM
Esumark posted...
TheSchref posted...

+1 You should really let him kill you a few times, take a tower or two until he is your level then start playing again.
#72pp3nd1xPosted 10/31/2013 11:26:44 AM
Esumark posted...
TheSchref posted...

I think it evens it out more, in certain cases.

I mean think about it, you're ahead in levels and farm, if you play safe you're going to win no matter what, but if you dive and give them a chance to outplay/kill you then they're going to have a chance to catch up.

I suppose it's different if it's a 4 man gank on bot, but for a 1v1 lane it seems sound.
---
GET ******* REAL, THIS GAME ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE REALISTIC YOU DUMB **** IF YOU WANT REALISM JUMP IN FRONT OF A SEMI - sonicrjk
#8JManeri131Posted 10/31/2013 11:31:14 AM
I played with a Sona yesterday that refused to play after their support got D/Cd. Sat in base and talked to us. Then when Nami came back, she came back...

I wanted to break her
#9XelltrixPosted 10/31/2013 11:56:01 AM
JManeri131 posted...
I played with a Sona yesterday that refused to play after their support got D/Cd. Sat in base and talked to us. Then when Nami came back, she came back...

I wanted to break her

Honor for Sona.
---
Reading this post may induce one or more of the following:
Nausea / Butt-Hurt / Lulz / UM? Syndrome / Angst / Diarrhea
#10Dark_Luna3Posted 10/31/2013 12:01:57 PM
JManeri131 posted...

I wanted to break her

"Oh no! I don't get a free win -- how could I possibly win a 1v1!? Surely a 2v1 -- and making the apposing ADC feel helpless is the only way! It's THEIR fault they don't have a support! And what am I going to do without my support b**** warding for the enemy jungler!? HALP!"

"And then that Sona? F*** her for not playing a video game and sparing her free time out of fairness for everyone involved. F*** her."

Perhaps there would be an argument if it were two different roles (losing a mid for a support would not really be even) but jesus christ...