Alright I'm gonna be the one to say this....

#1Big_Brownie25Posted 10/31/2013 3:38:43 PM
The expression and color on the face of that Nasus legendary skin makes him look like the nine-tailed fox from Naruto.

*Puts up flame shield*
#2ChocOdinPosted 10/31/2013 3:46:00 PM
why does everyone who sees anything that's in Naruto think it's FROM Naruto? Literally nothing from that manga/anime is new.
---
"You're not quite courageous enough to take that risk. You need to be a Badass first." -Persona 3
#3VegerunksPosted 10/31/2013 4:01:49 PM
ChocOdin posted...
why does everyone who sees anything that's in Naruto think it's FROM Naruto? Literally nothing from that manga/anime is new.

Last i checked there is no lore in any history of a flaming orange Nine tailed fox. It's usually a beige or white fox with flaming tails. not the full body flaming.
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide Jpn PSN: CrimsonDeath24
#4Blarg92Posted 10/31/2013 4:02:50 PM
I thought of the alien in The Thing, myself.
---
Michael, I did nothing. I did absolutely nothing and it was everything that I thought it could be.~Office Space
#5TwinmoldPosted 10/31/2013 4:19:09 PM
Vegerunks posted...
ChocOdin posted...

Last i checked there is no lore in any history of a flaming orange Nine tailed fox. It's usually a beige or white fox with flaming tails. not the full body flaming.

*Gasp* So original! Truly that concept belongs to Naruto!
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf
#6MagicSoulfire91Posted 10/31/2013 4:28:15 PM
Vegerunks posted...
ChocOdin posted...

OMG THEY MOVED SOME FLAMES AROUND 100000000/10 SO ORIGIN!

JK you are ignorant and need to stop watching terrible anime and thinking that they didn't steal every single thing in there from someplace else.
---
"At least your girlfriend treats all of her subscribers equally instead of giving them special mounts for bringing their friends." - bob the fish.
#7Z_BusterPosted 10/31/2013 4:36:08 PM
MagicSoulfire91 posted...
Vegerunks posted...
ChocOdin posted...

JK you are ignorant and need to stop watching terrible anime and thinking that they didn't steal every single thing in there from someplace else.

But if it's terrible then why is it so popular?
#8MagiaIcePosted 10/31/2013 4:57:38 PM
MagicSoulfire91 posted...
Vegerunks posted...
ChocOdin posted...

The culture might not be original, but the anime sure is... And it's actually GOOD. Why would something so popular be crap (minus Justin Bieber)?
---
"They can't backdoor when they're coming through the front door..."~Me
Nami is my waifu
#9TwinmoldPosted 10/31/2013 6:30:17 PM
It's popular with kids. Kids.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf
#10xXDEATHXx19Posted 10/31/2013 6:32:46 PM
Got a pic of this thing. I haven't heard of this yet.
---
Your strength comes from the challenges you've faced, the decisions you've made, and the friends that support you.