NACL: Crs vs GG:LA. Anyone watch this one just now? It was awesome.

#1gallantknightPosted 10/31/2013 7:06:37 PM
CRS ran

Sivir
Nami
Ori
Olaf
Jarv

GG:LA ran

Jinx
Thresh
Gragas
Jax
Lee Sin

Quas played Olaf. Anyways when teamfights started coming around, they could just have Olaf ghost+ult, then Sivir, Nami and Ori would stack their MS buffs onto Olaf and basically create unstoppable ults against GG:LA. They couldn't deal with it at all, it was pretty sick.

Early game, Sivir/Nami lane outplayed the Jinx/Thresh lane despite an early defecit with awesome shields and good synergy between Nami's E, her passive (+40 MS) + Sivir's passive (+50 MS).

Was actually really fun to watch. Any time Nami landed a bubble, Sivir would chunk down the target super hard.
---
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"
#2Knight_Of_OrderPosted 10/31/2013 7:20:29 PM
Is there any place i can watch it now?
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#3XelltrixPosted 10/31/2013 7:33:44 PM
Who's on Curse now? They changed like everything...

I like the players, not the teams themselves. :\
---
Reading this post may induce one or more of the following:
Nausea / Butt-Hurt / Lulz / UM? Syndrome / Angst / Diarrhea
#4gallantknight(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2013 7:41:10 PM
Wait for the VOD on twitch I guess.

Also right now the roster is

Voy and Quas as 'solo laners' (They swap between mid and top roles)
Zekent as support
Cop as Marksman
IWDominate as Jungler
---
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"
#5ZorenPosted 10/31/2013 7:43:44 PM
i liked all the players on curse. was a fun crew with saint nyjacky and voyboy.

iirc nyjacky's champion pool got hit by nerfs and overall under performed, even if he was occasionally brilliant champions such as ryze and morg. he had a few poor showings on orianna too towards the end of LCS missing key command shockwaves. thing is their old lineup is kind of flimsy even if they were all very experienced.

not to be mean but im not yet a fan of their new players quas / zekent, and was never a fan of IWD or will be. watched him play shaco recently and while he was stomping on him, he was pretty toxic.
---
Metroid DS name: Sacadam FC: 201931021467
Starcraft Broodwars: Newplayer1
#6XelltrixPosted 10/31/2013 7:49:52 PM
gallantknight posted...
Wait for the VOD on twitch I guess.

Also right now the roster is

Voy and Quas as 'solo laners' (They swap between mid and top roles)
Zekent as support
Cop as Marksman
IWDominate as Jungler

Well, I like Voy and Cop, obviously, but I want Jacky back :(

I was never too big on Saint though since he was kind of an ass but I don't like Dom either.

I thought Edward was fun but Zekent's a nice dude, if somewhat boring to listen to on his stream.

Eh, I guess I'll still root for Curse but I feel like I'm shifting towards C9 now since I love Meteos and Balls and I hate teams that change up their roster so much. Faithfulness!!
---
Reading this post may induce one or more of the following:
Nausea / Butt-Hurt / Lulz / UM? Syndrome / Angst / Diarrhea