higher bases is better than lower base with scaling

#1PrintScreenKeyPosted 10/31/2013 7:43:12 PM
Would you rather have

6 MR reduction + 0.01 AP or 8-12 MR reduction.

It's a no brainer, you'd need 200-600 AP just to match the previous higher bases. That's not small amount of AP. They're nerfing the MR reduction just so people can feel that they're growing?

So from what I understand they're going to nerf all the base numbers from support abilities, give them scaling just so after they build items with their increased gold they can reach their previous base numbers by mid-game and slightly become stronger by late game?
#2SkyzPosted 10/31/2013 7:49:32 PM
It doesn't really matter what the numbers are and only how they feel in game. People don't feel growth as a support. If you can give them that even if it's "fake" growth as long as people feel they grow. That's all that matters.
---
Skyz the limit. Try and Reach it.
#3PrintScreenKey(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2013 7:54:00 PM
Skyz posted...
It doesn't really matter what the numbers are and only how they feel in game. People don't feel growth as a support. If you can give them that even if it's "fake" growth as long as people feel they grow. That's all that matters.

Then why pick support at all?
Just pick a regular AP champion as support and build AP. You'll have good scaling AND good base damage.
#4Chargers_31Posted 10/31/2013 8:34:16 PM

troll topic confirmed
#5FlameLord23Posted 10/31/2013 8:35:51 PM
It's a printscreenkey topic. Troll topic confirmed.
---
"Everything can be explained with my new hit single titled: Aggressive ADC power creep." ~Hashinshin
LoL/Steam IGN: I Rock Ths
#6PrintScreenKey(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2013 8:54:02 PM
Chargers_31 posted...

troll topic confirmed

You sound like someone from the 1800s.

"why do we have slaves at all?"

"confirmed *****lover send him to prison"
#7Supercuaco666Posted 10/31/2013 9:11:20 PM
I was thinking the same about that MR shred nerf.
Still, other parts of her kit were pleasantly buffed.
---
I'm apparently horse food.