What are champions do you consider to be fair/balanced?

#21themagicpainmanPosted 11/5/2013 7:05:10 PM
Ahri.

Get it? She's a fox! Like Fox News... Fair and Balanced...

I'm sorry.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#22Wedge AntillesPosted 11/5/2013 7:06:07 PM
Always felt Ezreal was a fairly balanced champ.
---
The Diligent One
#23TwidgerPosted 11/5/2013 7:10:31 PM
TwoShensGG posted...
Aatrox, Ahri, Akali, Alistar, Anivia, Annie, Ashe, Blitz, Brand, Cait, Cass, Cho, Corki, Darius, Diana, Mundo, Draven, Elise, Eve, Ezreal, Fiora, Fizz, Galio, GP, Garen, Gragas, Graves, Hec, Irelia, J4, Jayce, Jinx, Karma, Karthus, Katarina, Kennen, Kha'Zix, Kog, Leblanc, Lee Sin, Leona, Lissandra, Lucian, Lulu, Lux, Malzahar, Malphite, Maokai, MF, Morde, Morgana, Nami, Naut, Nid, Noc, Nunu, Olaf, Ori, Panth, Poppy, Quinn, Rammus, Riven, Rumble, Ryze, Sej, Shaco, Shen, Shyv, Singed, Sion, Sivir, Skarner, Sona, Soraka, Swain, Talon, Taric, Teemo, Trist, TF, Twitch, Udyr, Urgot, Varus, Vayne, Veigar, Vi, Viktor, Voli, WW, Vlad, Xin Zhao, Yorick, Zac, Zed, Ziggs, Zilean, Zyra

Elise? I consider her one of the top inbalanced champions. She has so much utility and her Q can scale with total health AND hp missing. She even has 6 spells at level 3. I never have fun with her in any lane.
#24AgentRebornPosted 11/5/2013 8:08:05 PM
Anivia
Cho
Twitch
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1935601/hynoski2.gif