Hmm pantheon in season 4

#1SwiftToadzPosted 11/5/2013 8:14:03 PM
I foresee him a string mid pick in season 4, his presence to jump to the closest team battle will be decided if his ulty hits
---
Everyone trying to get on that Swiftness
#2TwidgerPosted 11/5/2013 8:15:36 PM
Question: Why is he not already a common mid pick? Couldn't he be classified with the other assassins?
#3SwiftToadz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 8:19:17 PM
Twidger posted...
Question: Why is he not already a common mid pick? Couldn't he be classified with the other assassins?

Every1 is being a hipster an pick zed/kha as there as mids
---
#4TwidgerPosted 11/5/2013 8:27:23 PM
SwiftToadz posted...
Twidger posted...

So you mean since the pros havent used him a lot mid?
#5natchu96Posted 11/5/2013 8:31:52 PM
Twidger posted...
SwiftToadz posted...
Twidger posted...

Pretty much.

He's just as early game as LeBlanc, but actually makes sense to transition to tank if he fails to carry and is way easier to play.
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
#6SwiftToadz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 9:53:18 PM
natchu96 posted...
Twidger posted...
SwiftToadz posted...
Twidger posted...

Pretty much.

He's just as early game as LeBlanc, but actually makes sense to transition to tank if he fails to carry and is way easier to play.

I worded it wrong but one thing is for sure is that on demand stun is the only thing stopping you from an ace that leads to an increase of 15lp gain
---
#7HagenExPosted 11/5/2013 9:56:53 PM
Twidger posted...

He has mana issues imo, and a chalice actually hurts his brutalizerrrrrrr rush.
#8xVashTS98xPosted 11/5/2013 10:11:42 PM
HagenEx posted...
Twidger posted...

He has no mana issues with Flask, unless you are using your Q incorrectly.
---
StarCraft 2: VashTS; 330; Random
I died for Sona. #SavingSona2013 -- http://i.imgur.com/jAFyH6h.gif
#9HagenExPosted 11/5/2013 10:44:46 PM
xVashTS98x posted...
HagenEx posted...
Twidger posted...

Up top he doesn't need the Qs to last hit or harass that much, since he can farm his way against most tops. When you take him mid though, youre gonna get zoned cause it's easier for some AP mids to harass with a couple rings.

Flask is a good choice for top, but I feel like it isn't enough for mid. Again, thats my opinion from a few matches I've taken him mid.
#10SwiftToadz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2013 2:35:55 PM
HagenEx posted...
xVashTS98x posted...
HagenEx posted...
Twidger posted...

Up top he doesn't need the Qs to last hit or harass that much, since he can farm his way against most tops. When you take him mid though, youre gonna get zoned cause it's easier for some AP mids to harass with a couple rings.

Flask is a good choice for top, but I feel like it isn't enough for mid. Again, thats my opinion from a few matches I've taken him mid.

That dragon control
---