Worst teammate you've encountered so far?

#1LordNobunagaPosted 11/6/2013 11:55:01 AM
You know, besides the ones who go afk and don't come back?
---
Pokemon Black FC: 3225 3978 6289. Elisabeth Blanctorche fanboy.
youtube.com/user/CommElite, and GT: TM07
#2zombie13579Posted 11/6/2013 11:58:58 AM
Someone who didn't go in on a 2v1 because I was 2/4 and the opponent left with 20hp...
---
PSN: zombie13579 LoL ID: xZombie xD
Playing: UMvC3, Injustice, League of Legends
#3WaxierToastPosted 11/6/2013 12:03:52 PM
The Kayle who build two hurricanes.
#4xDarknezzxPosted 11/6/2013 12:06:32 PM(edited)
this lux who started feeding intentionally because i didnt give him 2nd blue
---
LoL IGN: Maulios Dad
FC: 3067-4960-9572
#5fallen_acolytePosted 11/6/2013 12:10:33 PM
Someone said they will kill me in RL because I told them they are getting out played by a bronze 5 player who they originally countered in match.
---
()___(_______()~~
PSN: Fallen_Acolyte Xbox: Fallen Acolyte
#6GameEnforcerPosted 11/6/2013 12:14:00 PM(edited)
The typical losing lane and its "everyone's fault" or running into 2-3/getting caught and "its your fault for not being there"

The "No wards on the map" is close though. Since they could've just bought a ward and dropped their own as well.

"Supports job to ward onry" is honorable mention

Teammate goes to the pantheon i played with yesterday. Blind normals(like always) instalocks pantheon after everyone got their champions and roles figured out. Then he says hes gonna jungle without smite, which prompts another teammates to pick a jungler with smite. We then explains he's going to have to support and he dies to wraiths and stands in the base afk cursing out the entire team because we forced him to support(althouh he never really did it)
#7justchill433Posted 11/6/2013 12:12:11 PM
Had a teammate in champ select be toxic as hell. Game starts and I refuse to leash for him. He makes it his goal to make my life hell. Will teleport to golem buffs just to steal it from me when he already had blue. Made it very clear he would never come to help me to the other team. Finally I said "stop hurting the team because you are a petty *****". I get reported by my team despite him being the toxic one.
---
PSN: s1l3nt_x_cha0s GT: xziT4L3NTZx
*slips of cliff*
#8JJroootPosted 11/6/2013 12:13:31 PM
Game yesterday where top Darius Dc'd, jungle Yi failed on his first gank and rage quit..bot support then left as well...making the game 2 v 5.. me (mid) and the adc.

All within the first 5 mins of the game

We decided to just allow the enemy team to push and the game ended in 10 mins... but still... i have never had 3 teammates bail like that.
---
If alcohol is a crutch, Jack Daniels is a wheelchair
Xbox Live GT: Saynt614
#9gvandalePosted 11/6/2013 12:27:05 PM
ARAM last night: Tryn (me), Darius, Nasus, Sivir, Nunu

Sivir doesn't connect initially

Nasus says, I'll tank and we win gg. He started Tabi against 4/5 ap chars.

We die...a lot! Sivir connects at 3min mark at starts raging at how bad we are, we should get cancer and die etc...
---
XBL: Darth Vandale, PSN: gvandale
Battle.net: Gvandale#1921
#10breakfastramenPosted 11/6/2013 12:32:24 PM
I just started ranked recently. It hasn't gone well. Six straight losses. This has reinforced two things to me:

1. Yes, I am bad. I already knew that.
2. I cannot carry from the support position. I thought I could do decently in ranked without decent mechanics by warding the crap out of everything, communicating, and supporting like crazy. Obviously, I either can't do it well enough, or my teammates' mechanics are bad enough that they can't take advantage.

I'm okay with my own badness, but playing a bit of ranked has helped me see why people rage so much on these forums. Like our mid Annie who decided it would be a good idea to play ranked without runes. Or the usual illogical fear of wards that seems to affect all non-support players. Or the inability of the ADC to see the enemy jungler and mid coming straight down the river to us, even though I have it lit up like a Christmas tree. Or the guy who requested and got ADC in lobby, said he liked my choice to support as Lulu, then chose and locked Lissandra at the last moment.

I've learned my lesson. Play a LOT more normals, get better, and never think I can depend on my teammates to make up for my shortcomings. If I'm no good at last hitting, why should I assume they might be? While I still love supporting (I honestly do enjoy setting up good plays), I'll be practicing a lot more with carry junglers and such.

But, yeah. As bad as I am, some people are truly clueless.