Season 3 Win %

• Topic Archived
2 years ago#1
So since season 3 is now officially over, I'm curious what was every ones win %? Mine was 51.7%

76 wins, 71 losses, I didn't play that much ranked =/ I should have played more. Was silver 2 and still getting 20-25 LP per win. Could have gotten gold if I had tried sooner then 3 weeks ago.

---
Time and time shall meet again as the threads of destiny entwine... but what if such destiny can be changed? If destiny itself was incorrect?
2 years ago#2
it was 53.8%
2 years ago#3
72.3 % I only ranked like 30 times
---
DRAVEN FOR PRESIDENT
2 years ago#4
54%

163 games
2 years ago#5
Mine was 54.7%. I think It'd also be interesting to know each persons most played champ and their win percentage. (Mine was Ahri, 66.7%)
---
Objection!
2 years ago#6
61.3%
---
"Never Forget Sona 6/30/13"
2 years ago#7
74 wins, 51 losses. 59.3%.

Most played champ was Olaf at 13 wins and 6 losses (68.4%), although I stopped playing him after February. After that, I started playing Noc and Renekton. Nocturne's win rate is sitting at 11W 2L (84.6%) and Renekton's win rate is like 11W 1L (91.6%).
---
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Scrubedge
"Right, vending machines full of blood."
2 years ago#8
56-42, 57.14%.

Most games with Graves, best success with MF; Janna and Ashe.
---
lowercase
2 years ago#9
427 wins
428 losses

Silver 4

**** this game
---
durp
2 years ago#10
Most played champ, Morgana 17 wins 8 loss

Second most Nasus 13 wins 8 loss

Malzahar 7 wins 10 loss

Eve 9 wins 1 loss

Trundle 9 wins 1 loss

Teemo 5 wins 0 loss

Other then that, I had like 30ish other champs i played 3-8 times each. Only Sejuani + Teemo were the two champs I didn't lose a single match with that I played 5 times each.
---
Time and time shall meet again as the threads of destiny entwine... but what if such destiny can be changed? If destiny itself was incorrect?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived