#51EsumarkPosted 11/13/2013 4:13:02 PM
Mother Russia Sejuani master race.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
---
My quest begins
http://i.imgur.com/6CyF3zP.png dota2gifs.com/gifs/nyxnyxnyx.gif
#52MT_TRAEHPosted 11/13/2013 4:59:11 PM
steamwr4p posted...
Amumu better. More damage, faster clears.

---
Misha > Hanako > Rin > Lilly > Shizune > Emi
#53Badmood136Posted 11/13/2013 4:59:56 PM
I'm not gonna jump in on the Sej vs. Amumu argument, because imo they're both top tier junglers. But I think it should be noted that Amumu's constant %HP damage is being ignored in this topic. An Amumu with Rylais and Abyssal standing in the middle of your team is burning everybody for 4.2% of their HP per second.

And I like how it hasn't been mentioned that his ult stops AAs. This means that if he lands it on your ADC (or other autoattackers such as Trynd), your team is missing a large part of their DPS for 2 seconds. It also has a 200 unit larger AoE and is instant.

Just throwin some stuff out there.
---
>;_;> >;_;> ^_^>(::) . . | GT:TwinInfinite
He took our cookie... | Active: LoL, TF2, Warframe, GW2
#54Unit1027Posted 11/13/2013 5:06:41 PM
Badmood136 posted...

And I like how it hasn't been mentioned that his ult stops AAs. This means that if he lands it on your ADC (or other autoattackers such as Trynd), your team is missing a large part of their DPS for 2 seconds. It also has a 200 unit larger AoE and is instant.

Sejuani ult STUNS them while amumu doesnt along with 70% slow and permafrost on them for even more slows. A stun stops AA too am i rite? Ya amumu ult will stop a large amount of the team but Sejuani STOPS THE TEAM and futile to run with so much of her slows and knockup
#55Badmood136Posted 11/13/2013 5:24:00 PM(edited)
Unit1027 posted...
Badmood136 posted...

Sejuani ult STUNS them while amumu doesnt along with 70% slow and permafrost on them for even more slows. A stun stops AA too am i rite? Ya amumu ult will stop a large amount of the team but Sejuani STOPS THE TEAM and futile to run with so much of her slows and knockup

I wasn't trying to argue that Amumu's ult was stronger. I was arguing against the "Amumu's ult is a snare" point that's been thrown out a couple of times. It's not.

People that boil Amumu down to just his ult forget what his W does (not to mention how his passive + abyssal puts a lot of squishies at negative MR, making his and the APC's damage hurt even more). People who think he's just a walking ult are just...*gag* so bad.
---
>;_;> >;_;> ^_^>(::) . . | GT:TwinInfinite
He took our cookie... | Active: LoL, TF2, Warframe, GW2
#56AmarajahPosted 11/13/2013 5:26:32 PM
Not gonna prove you wrong because I agree. Sejuani and Nautilus too are highly underrated junglers.
#57EcchiBaka(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2013 4:54:33 AM
Badmood136 posted...
Unit1027 posted...
Badmood136 posted...

I wasn't trying to argue that Amumu's ult was stronger. I was arguing against the "Amumu's ult is a snare" point that's been thrown out a couple of times. It's not.

People that boil Amumu down to just his ult forget what his W does (not to mention how his passive + abyssal puts a lot of squishies at negative MR, making his and the APC's damage hurt even more). People who think he's just a walking ult are just...*gag* so bad.

Amumu ult does stop AAs, but that's it. If I was the opposing Sejuani after Amumu ulted my team I'd just ult for the counter engage and ruin Amumu's initiation completely, then tag on a 70% slow afterwards so you can't back out. That's why it's a glorified "snare". You don't Janna from ulting to disengage, you don't stop Lux from shooting a beam through half your team, etc. Autoattacks don't MAKE a teamfight, abilities are a large portion too.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8euHyXr.png
Latest H-Games: Monster Girl Quest Part 3, One Shota - Kariyume, Desire Dungeon, Holy Sanctuary
#58IM_NesTeaPosted 11/14/2013 4:58:08 AM
did you forget the part where every popular jungler atm can counter jungle the **** out of her? you must not get that a lot in gold...
---
terran
#59HagenExPosted 11/14/2013 5:00:38 AM
Sejuani>Rammus>Malphite>Amumu.
#60EcchiBaka(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2013 7:28:52 AM
IM_NesTea posted...
did you forget the part where every popular jungler atm can counter jungle the **** out of her? you must not get that a lot in gold...

I have. Gold junglers just aren't that great at counter jungling unless it's someone piss easy like Shaco or Nunu. I've had numerous run ins at buffs at lvl 2 and it just comes down to who smites the buff.

If I get it, I out level and chase them down with assistance for first blood. If they get it, I flash and/or Q away.

Even the monsters give away an enemy jungle in the bush, especially at red buff. If you drag the buff to the opposite side of the bush, the monster near the bush will attack the hidden jungler. From there you react accordingly and ping for assistance.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8euHyXr.png
Latest H-Games: Monster Girl Quest Part 3, One Shota - Kariyume, Desire Dungeon, Holy Sanctuary