The champion with the most toxic players, in your opinion.

#1scaler24Posted 11/17/2013 7:48:23 AM
In my experience, it's Vayne. They all think they're these superheroes who can carry the whole team and 1v5 the enemy team. And if she dies just once, she'll say the rest of her team are Noobs.

This girl is why many think ADCs are douchebags.
---
The Official Herr Edgeworth of the Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Board
PSN: Scaler24 UMvC3 Team: Zero/Wright/Ammy
#2xDarknezzxPosted 11/17/2013 7:54:22 AM
blitzcrank
---
LoL IGN: Maulios Dad http://myanimelist.net/animelist/silverstone1294
FC: 3067-4960-9572 Poison safari - Seviper, Garbodor and Toxicroak
#3ZhaRnotczarPosted 11/17/2013 7:56:29 AM
Vayne easily. I don't know what it is about Vayne, but she attracts bossy, obnoxious, toxic players. Whenever someone calls adc and picks Vayne, I pray I'm not forced into support.
#4Zeron RBPosted 11/17/2013 8:00:31 AM
Singed. As of late though, it's been a surprising amount of Garen.
---
Sanban nin tame kansei AW2 charenji, datte kan tame kansei AW2 no-sankyu-isei charenji naradeha nawatobi nin'i misshon.
#5Glockass1Posted 11/17/2013 8:08:16 AM
nidalee supports
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
http://i.imgur.com/qsRb7.png http://tinyurl.com/mduf7qv
#6Furious FuraPosted 11/17/2013 8:10:28 AM
Every single Pantheon player i've played against has been a huge a******. Terrible people every single one of them
---
/ssbsb/
#7Luis_VizcainoPosted 11/17/2013 8:13:13 AM(edited)
Teemo, they use Toxic Shot a lot.
---
Where am I?
#8AE_Posted 11/17/2013 8:14:15 AM
Zeron RB posted...
Singed. As of late though, it's been a surprising amount of Garen.

i have noticed that too about garen.
---
3DS FC: 4957-2586-5832
#9ohnoitslueshiPosted 11/17/2013 8:15:52 AM
Vayne's up there. For stupid, kill-obsessed, Monster/Rockstar-fueled raging jackasses, Ren, Tryn, Yi, Voli, Noc, and Darius (nowhere near as egregious as it used to be thanks to the ult change, but it's still pretty bad) get tons of CoD transplants who come in with that mentality. As for obnoxious, arrogant, abusive dicks, Ez, Ori, Syndra, Draven, Karthus, and Varus get tons of people like the aforementioned Vayne players.
---
"melody: the noise your baby momma makes when I'm layin the pipe" - Cysi
#10mgtonvac55Posted 11/17/2013 8:17:54 AM
I don't know about a specific champion, but support is without a doubt gets the worst players. (In both skill and attitude.)

It's understandable because it's the least desired role, though. People who avoid playing support at all costs are forced into it due to being last pick. They suck so bad because of infrequent play that they f*** the lane up. The ADC calls them out on it and the support gets offended and thinks the ADC is a douchebag.

Meanwhile, the real douchebag is the "support" who doesn't know how to play bot lane and refuses to take advice and listen to when the ADC requests something like a specific ward placement, or to play more aggressive, etc and instead just starts insulting the ADC and refuses to work with them even more.

This is why I call support when I don't get to jungle. I'd rather get my ADC fed, not have them b****ed at by someone who doesn't understand how the lane is played.

ZhaRnotczar posted...
Vayne easily. I don't know what it is about Vayne, but she attracts bossy, obnoxious, toxic players. Whenever someone calls adc and picks Vayne, I pray I'm not forced into support.

This post sums up exactly what I'm talking about.
---
New York Giants 3-6 Epic comeback incoming.
New York Knicks 3-6