Is Bork bad on Lucian?

#1OpforALLAHJIHADPosted 11/19/2013 7:22:33 AM
Was told that BoRK should never be bought on Lucian. I personally think it's an amazing item for him seeing as how it gives your double taps more damage and gives you lifesteal and a slow, plus it helps to scale your amount of shots on your ult.

Even though I did decently with him, I was told I was bad. I'm taking it with a grain of salt, it was arams and League players can be rather vocal for no apparent reason, but it did make me wonder.
---
LoL ign: Frodo T Bagens
#2DedennePosted 11/19/2013 7:26:13 AM
BT+Tri-Force+LW+PD+Boots+Defensive item.

No room for BoRK. It is not that great on him unless the entire enemy team is made up of health stackers.
---
profDEADPOOL
#3GameEnforcerPosted 11/19/2013 7:30:01 AM(edited)
Botrk is bad item to rush. I still also believe trinity force is a poor choice as well
Bt
Lw
Boots
Ie
Pd
Defensive
#4OpforALLAHJIHAD(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2013 7:45:00 AM
Dedenne posted...
BT+Tri-Force+LW+PD+Boots+Defensive item.

No room for BoRK. It is not that great on him unless the entire enemy team is made up of health stackers.

It was pretty well stacked HP wise on their team with an Olaf, aniv, and a nasus so....meh.
---
LoL ign: Frodo T Bagens
#5n1nj498Posted 11/19/2013 7:53:03 AM
Well, dunno if it is bad on him, but if you can manage to proc his passive regularly, its a good choice.
#6ZhaRnotczarPosted 11/19/2013 7:55:33 AM
Botrk actually works very well on lucian because his double hit passive procs the passive of botrk, but as always, build situationally. If you're up against a team of squishies, trinity force, bt, IE, etc will be a better choice.
#7mgtonvac55Posted 11/19/2013 8:02:51 AM
Lucian can't really utilize either BorK or TF too well to make up for the overall less damage you get by building them. With his passive he has the potential for really high burst damage already. Not only does he not need the Sheen proc from TF, he actually does less burst with it than if he builds traditionally. As for BorK, unlike Vayne he doesn't have passive AD that allows him to make up some of the lost damage from building BorK, nor does he have true damage. It's just a flat out bad item on Lucian.

tl;dr, build Lucian like a normal ADC.
---
New York Giants 4-6 Epic comeback incoming.
New York Knicks 3-6
#8VegerunksPosted 11/19/2013 8:08:02 AM
Bloodthirster is better than BoRK in any situation where the enemy doesn't have a very healthy tank. Extra shots on your ult are worse than extra damage unless you have 100% guarantee that every bullet will hit. 16 Bullets with 300 AD are better than 22 Bullets with 200 AD. Why? Because the 16 Bullets are more guaranteed to hit harder because people do dodge the bullets.
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide Jpn PSN: CrimsonDeath24
#9AmarajahPosted 11/19/2013 9:06:39 AM(edited)
I like this build and feel it's just typical and works

BT->(Phage->Sheen->Zeal)TF->LW->IE

zerkers somewhere in there, probably right after trinity or before with phage

AD Caster focused lucian build (armor shred, more focus on landing ultimate to shred enemies, more about poking in and out and waiting on cds for a few secs instead of landing constant autos unless you can afford to)

BT->Ghostblade->Black Cleaver->Last Whisper->Zephyr

Zerkers somewhere in there, Sell zerkers for Blade of the ruined king as last item
#10UnderwaterAirPosted 11/19/2013 9:48:55 AM
BotRK
Wit's End
Hurricane
Statikk
IE
berserker's

It's gonna be epic. LOL