Patch notes are up!

#1Knight_Of_OrderPosted 11/20/2013 2:40:40 PM(edited)
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-314-notes

Dem Corki buffs
Dat Nautilus buff
Thank god for the Shen buff
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#2batman3k5Posted 11/20/2013 2:47:10 PM
Was that a buff or nerf to gragas not sure :(
---
Worst elo on GameFAQs forums
#3wantfastcarsPosted 11/20/2013 2:49:48 PM
UNIQUE Active - Deadly Phalanx: Consumes 20% of your current Health to shield target ally for 10% of your maximum Health for 4 seconds. After 4 seconds, the target explodes dealing 10% of your maximum Health as AoE magic damage (60 second cooldown)

---

Support Cho gonna be a thing now?
---
Now Playing: Pokemon Y Version, League of Legends
i5-3570k | 8GB 1600MHz RAM | GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | 1TB HDD
#4the_rowanPosted 11/20/2013 2:54:33 PM
WTF are they doing to supports?

"We want everyone to experience their endgame fantasy. Thus, supports will now be able to afford maybe one more item. In exchange, we're going to utterly gut their bases and give them scalings that will never let them reach their old bases, or just screw over their scalings. This will ensure that no support will ever feel as powerful as a 'real' champion or be played in a solo lane ever again."
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
#5Knight_Of_Order(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2013 2:54:55 PM
batman3k5 posted...
Was that a buff or nerf to gragas not sure :(

Nerfs, and pretty big ones.

Jungle items looking pretty darn awful, damn.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#6EscaSyraPosted 11/20/2013 2:55:06 PM
I don't know what to think about the Soraka changes...
---
LoL IGN: CakeEsco
PSN: CougheeCake
#7zhe_king_of_apePosted 11/20/2013 2:55:39 PM
wantfastcars posted...
UNIQUE Active - Deadly Phalanx: Consumes 20% of your current Health to shield target ally for 10% of your maximum Health for 4 seconds. After 4 seconds, the target explodes dealing 10% of your maximum Health as AoE magic damage (60 second cooldown)

---

Support Cho gonna be a thing now?

no becuase supports dont bui- no wait this is season 4 supports actually get items now
---
LoL IGN: TheMinecrafter12 | Best Marksmen Main GFAQ
You only yolo once
#8wantfastcarsPosted 11/20/2013 2:56:17 PM
the_rowan posted...
WTF are they doing to supports?

"We want everyone to experience their endgame fantasy. Thus, supports will now be able to afford maybe one more item. In exchange, we're going to utterly gut their bases and give them scalings that will never let them reach their old bases, or just screw over their scalings. This will ensure that no support will ever feel as powerful as a 'real' champion or be played in a solo lane ever again."

I like the idea of improving gold flow to supports and I like the idea of scaling utility a lot, but I think as they are now the numbers are too low for Sona/Janna/Nami in particular. I'd bet the numbers are going to go up a bit as the season progresses.
---
Now Playing: Pokemon Y Version, League of Legends
i5-3570k | 8GB 1600MHz RAM | GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | 1TB HDD
#9Suicidal SmurfPosted 11/20/2013 2:57:01 PM
nerf to his escaping power
---
sail boat to harbor
#10CheeseOmenPosted 11/20/2013 3:00:53 PM
Riot is slowly making this game worse and worse