Patch notes are up!

#71TheEvilOmegaPosted 11/20/2013 9:20:44 PM
Wonder what champs that weren't good supports before will suddenly become good ones, since the normal ones are getting nerfed to heck?

Except Zyra. Though I always take her mid, anyways.
---
"You've got a real problem, alright! And a Banjo is the only answer!" -Pinkie Pie
#72EphidelPosted 11/20/2013 9:22:17 PM
Joshua_S91 posted...
So just to clear, the Ahri, Fizz and Kassadin nerfs are coming up soon?

They were already nerfed, I don't know why you're asking. Check out the 3.13 patch notes.
---
The time is out of joint. O cursed spite, that ever I was born to set it right!
http://i.imgur.com/DIRzlqU.gif
#73Joshua_S91Posted 11/20/2013 9:42:31 PM
Oh right, didn't realise they got nerfed, they still seem very strong.
#74UnderwaterAirPosted 11/20/2013 9:51:53 PM
QuantumMechonis posted...
Sigh overall AP Janna mid nerfed. But I'm liking the AD scaling on her shield.

Not even worth it.
You press E on adc, enemy support Annie presses Q on your adc.
Your adc loses hp and has no more bonus ad and is stunned.

You press Q to maybe knock up a few targets, Annie presses R and dumps 400+ damage onto three of your team members.

What maybe equalized support Janna to support Annie before was that once items got going, a few defensive items dumped Annie's damage because of her inability to really build any meaningful AP items. Now, with the way wards are changed and trinkets and abundantly cheap AP items that can be built in sets, there is no point to support Janna anymore compared to support Annie. She'll be able to gain enough AP items to at least make up for some decent amount of scaling while your own skills just don't have any level of worthwhile damage output to them and I can't think of a single traditional support outside of maybe Nami R and Sona R that are worth their utility over their damage output when placed against the potential damage that AP mages like Zyra or Veigar or Annie can give to their team on top of having pretty significant cc utility themselves.

You can argue a bit for Thresh utility as well but honestly, I'd rather just have a good catch with Zyra snare and then aoe knockup with decent damage behind it and plants dropped onto the enemy team. It's often safer to do and easier to pull off. And the strongest sets of her utility, poking, is easier and safer than your landing a stun hook and jumping into the middle of the enemy team.
#75Game ShowPosted 11/20/2013 10:41:02 PM
Ahri and Fizz were nerfed in 3.13. While Kass was changed, it doesn't seem to have dented his effectiveness. Who knows when they'll get to him again
---
"When it comes to eating out, being a girl is the only way to go." - Ranma
#76HMandACFanPosted 11/20/2013 10:57:55 PM
CheeseOmen posted...
Riot is slowly making this game worse and worse

Yeah....I picture it beginning it's fast and inevitable decline this season. Probably have 1 year, maybe 2 tops left before Riot goes bankrupt trying to revive their once-great game, and pulls the plug on the servers. League of Legends R.I.P.
---
Add me on Skype! tiamats4esgares --- League of Legends IGN (NA): MeltedWater
#77Labyrinth TankPosted 11/20/2013 11:15:06 PM
Where the pie at?
---
"What burns with the light of a thousand suns and is in the letterbox?" - David Thorne
#78HMandACFanPosted 11/20/2013 11:18:06 PM
*sigh* No more Sona, Nami, Janna, or Soraka for me. I don't know about Alistar. It's time for me to get goof at Zyra, Fiddlesticks, and Annie "support" since they are the only viable options. Might try Gangplank or Maokai though.
---
Add me on Skype! tiamats4esgares --- League of Legends IGN (NA): MeltedWater
#79Dark Young LinkPosted 11/20/2013 11:50:57 PM
ninplayer posted...
AlbinoCrocodile posted...
Riot never knew how to run a MOBA much like Nexon doesn't know how to run an MMO.

which is why league is the most played game on earth

And Maplestory is one of the most played free MMOs in the world.

Maplestory is an abomination.
---
I'm not at liberty to discuss things involving random users I've never heard of. Sorry . :) - Allen's wife, speaking about Luster
3DS FC : 3926-5549-8616