Best and worst champs for All for One

#1Man_from_UnclePosted 11/25/2013 4:42:04 AM
Just played this mode for the first time last night. It was certainly an experience. 5 Morganas vs 5 Kayles. On paper I thought Kayle would be ideal, but trying to avoid everyone ulting the same person and the same time in a team fight is really hard. And it totally undermines that aspect of the champ.

So, in theory, who should be very strong and who should be weak?

I nominate Skarna as the worst. I have no proof, but I really can't think of any synergy having multiple Skarnas.
#2BlueJonelethPosted 11/25/2013 4:44:17 AM
How do Vayne stacks work with 5 Vayne? If they stack together I think Vayne team is op as hell.
---
By refusing to kill your enemy, you'll endanger all the people he'll meet after you. - Gemini no Kanon -
#3LordClydePosted 11/25/2013 4:46:08 AM
Best champion: Ziggs

Why? Because you can stop your idiot teammate from engaging when you are certain they will lose a trade. :)
#4BhelliumPosted 11/25/2013 4:51:34 AM(edited)
LordClyde posted...

Why? Because you can stop your idiot teammate from engaging when you are certain they will lose a trade. :)

omg

those ults are vicious btw, and I DARE you to siege them
---
Standby for original and insightful thoughts.
#5Man_from_Uncle(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2013 4:51:14 AM
LordClyde posted...

Well I certainly imagine 5 Ziggs' would be messy.
#6EnctPosted 11/25/2013 5:28:44 AM(edited)
strong: riven, jax, aatrox, rengar, poppy, syndra

weak: singed, ezreal, too many to list

don't pick stuff like orianna/viktor that requires your team to be good, it's asking to lose

also @ above, silver bolts work with each other, so 3 vaynes hitting 1 target procs silver bolts instantly, but vayne is weak overall in this mode
#7LightningXlllPosted 11/25/2013 6:09:59 AM
Shyvana has so far been the most dominant for me.
#8VegerunksPosted 11/25/2013 6:17:17 AM
Bruisers with gap closers I have realized are AMAZING in All for One. Very few mages beat them once late game arrives, and ADCs are probably the same too squishy to last till late.

Zilean is one of the worse if not the worst. Trying to avoid ulting the same person or bombing the same person is hard. If an ally bombs someone you already bombed it cancels both bombs.
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide Jpn PSN: CrimsonDeath24
#9slacker03150Posted 11/25/2013 6:17:24 AM
Has anyone tried Mundo on All for one?
---
Official King of Wisconsin
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x154/Hooha2xTuesday_2007/results4-1.png
#10Man_from_Uncle(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2013 6:25:01 AM
slacker03150 posted...
Has anyone tried Mundo on All for one?

No, but i'd like to. Not sure how you'd arrange the builds. Probably 1 AP, 1 AD and 3 full/hybrid tanks. Be an absolute pain to trying to bring them down in a fight. One mundo goes low, gets replaced by another and the cycle continues till the first one is on max health again. Only obvious downside is damage would be pretty pitful compared to the vast majority of other champions.

A game with 5 Mundos vs 5 chos would probably never end.