Best and worst champs for All for One

#41oomhansPosted 11/25/2013 4:20:58 PM
I had a very interesting game in a 4-man premade, where we eventually picked my main Rammus versus their Nidalee team. Beginning was kinda hard, but eventually we stomped so hard. It was a fun sight to see five giant balls of death heading towards one little cougar.
Not even flash+dash could save them.

Also, we had more taunt duration than the individual cooldown, and since most of us were so tanky, we could actually pick them off one by one and just push indefinitely.
---
Nothing to see here, move along.
#42SalixDurkunPosted 11/25/2013 4:22:57 PM
Mortar Maokai
---
Do I control the shadows... Or do the shadows control me?
http://i.imgur.com/2CpRw.jpg http://i.imgur.com/bu3XcBM.jpg
#43oomhansPosted 11/25/2013 4:24:08 PM
Also, Wukong is also immensely fun. Enter teamfights one by one, following each others' ults up every second
---
Nothing to see here, move along.
#44mrmonstrPosted 11/25/2013 4:29:45 PM
Thresh teams can get 5 souls from a single enemy, works well if you feed them to the right people
#45VegerunksPosted 11/25/2013 9:58:22 PM
LeVulcan posted...
Vegerunks posted...
Bruisers with gap closers I have realized are AMAZING in All for One. Very few mages beat them once late game arrives, and ADCs are probably the same too squishy to last till late.

Zilean is one of the worse if not the worst. Trying to avoid ulting the same person or bombing the same person is hard. If an ally bombs someone you already bombed it cancels both bombs.

Had an all Zilean game and we dominated. It was 5 Zileans vs 5 Nidalees.

The bombs don't cancel each other out, they activate each other. If I put a bomb on them, and another Zil puts a bomb on them, my bomb activates and blows up while theirs starts ticking down. Now imagine 3-5 bombs at once on an opponent. Instant spike, so gud.

Also, 5 Guardian Angels + 5 Zilean ults are hilarious.

So they fixed it. I played a one for all 5 vs 5 all Zileans before they released it to the public(When people were using the mod to use it in Custom games) and the bombs would cancel each other. Explosion would happen but no damage.
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide Jpn PSN: CrimsonDeath24
#46Ko_love321Posted 11/25/2013 10:14:47 PM
I managed to beat a ziggs team with a nocturne team. They cant hit what they cant see.
#47BuukidPosted 11/25/2013 10:38:19 PM
blitzcrank is too op, the blitz q + e chain is godlike, we chained a vayne in mid from her tower all the way damn near to ours then she tumbled into a blitzryuken
#48BuukidPosted 11/25/2013 10:40:20 PM
Man_from_Uncle posted...
Just played this mode for the first time last night. It was certainly an experience. 5 Morganas vs 5 Kayles. On paper I thought Kayle would be ideal, but trying to avoid everyone ulting the same person and the same time in a team fight is really hard. And it totally undermines that aspect of the champ.

So, in theory, who should be very strong and who should be weak?

I nominate Skarna as the worst. I have no proof, but I really can't think of any synergy having multiple Skarnas.

If two skarners ulti the same person and walk in diff directions it should be a insta kill LOL
#49Man_from_Uncle(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2013 4:34:46 AM
Buukid posted...
Man_from_Uncle posted...
Just played this mode for the first time last night. It was certainly an experience. 5 Morganas vs 5 Kayles. On paper I thought Kayle would be ideal, but trying to avoid everyone ulting the same person and the same time in a team fight is really hard. And it totally undermines that aspect of the champ.

So, in theory, who should be very strong and who should be weak?

I nominate Skarna as the worst. I have no proof, but I really can't think of any synergy having multiple Skarnas.

If two skarners ulti the same person and walk in diff directions it should be a insta kill LOL

That is an interesting point. What does happen if two Skarna's ult the same person and walk in different directions? One must override the other surely.

Also, very interesting topic so far. Think i'll have to try 5 Mundos tonight if I can swing the vote.
#50CovenantPosted 11/26/2013 4:57:00 AM
Chargers_31 posted...
Slayn posted...
I tried Soraka thinking it was OP. They must have read our minds, got wrecked by Katarinas.

Huh? Isn't Soraka's silence like, perfect to interrupt Katarina's ult?

One Katarina jumps into a group of Sorakas and ults. How many silences get used? I'm betting at least 2, personally. Then four more Katarinas jump in and ult, people start dying, and ults start refreshing.