Jungle Item Changes in Latest Patch Notes for PBE (and nerfs to targon)

#1gallantknightPosted 11/25/2013 8:50:05 PM
http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/26566-unofficial-pbe-patch-notes-for-11-25-2013-snowdown

Hunter's Machete
Basic attacks now heal 5 health on hit (up from 3)
Madred's Razors

Basic attacks now heal 5 health on hit (up from 3)

Spirit Stone
No longer grants +14 Health Regen per 5 seconds
No longer grants +7 Mana Regen per 5 seconds
UNIQUE Passive - Maim is removed
UNIQUE Passive - Butcher: Now deals 25% bonus damage to monsters (up from 20)
New UNIQUE Passive - Entrap: Restore 9% of damage dealt to monsters as Health and 6% as Mana (One-third effect for area of effect spells)

Spirit of the Ancient Golem
New UNIQUE Passive - Entrap: Restore 9% of damage dealt to monsters as Health and 6% as Mana.(One-third effect for area of effect spells)

Spirit of the Elder Lizard
The first UNIQUE Passive is now named: "Incinerate"
New UNIQUE Passive - Entrap: Restore 9% of damage dealt to monsters as Health and 6% as Mana. (One-third effect for area of effect spells)
New UNIQUE Passive - Conservation: Upon killing a large or epic monster,grants up to 40 bonus Gold,based on the last time Conservation triggered
UNIQUE Passive - Bounty Hunter is removed

Spirit of the Spectral Wraith
No longer grants +10% Cooldown Reduction
Now grants +10 Magic Penetration
Now grants +10% Cooldown Reduction
Unnamed UNIQUE Passive is removed
New UNIQUE Passive - Entrap: Restore 9% of damage dealt to monsters as Health and 6% as Mana.(One-third effect for area of effect spells)
UNIQUE Passive - Bounty Hunter is removed
New UNIQUE Passive - Conservation: Upon killing a large or epic monster,grants up to 40 bonus Gold,based on the last time Conservation triggered

Wriggle's Lantern
Now costs 150 (down from 300)
---
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"
#2dennis941012Posted 11/25/2013 8:50:35 PM
old not even cold
---
#3VoidgolemPosted 11/25/2013 8:52:14 PM
Literally posted about this a few hours back.

Better than they were, still doesn't fix the issue of farm-time being over by the time you actually buy them.
---
"Baseball has it wrong: Man with four balls cannot walk"
#4SorrySleepingPosted 11/25/2013 8:56:11 PM
Sustain: hopefully fixed
Exp: unchanged
Gold: Haven't jungled, isn't Bounty the better gold gaining passive?
---
~{Always Goomy}~
http://i.imgur.com/m0KMWke.gif http://i.imgur.com/DkQGJHS.gif
#5Knight_Of_OrderPosted 11/25/2013 9:02:02 PM
SorrySleeping posted...

Pretty much

could use a small buff

Yes, jungle still needs to give more gold from minute one, not 2000 gold and 15 minutes later.

They also need to fix the junglers that that are crying blood on their first clear (Hec, Sej, Naut, etc.)
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#6the_rowanPosted 11/25/2013 9:11:58 PM(edited)
That sustain isn't nearly enough to make the items worth a damn thing. It's actually even less than before--given 20 seconds per camp or so (and I'm including travel times, because you would still be benefitting from the old regen during travel times), a jungler that only uses AoE like Amumu would have to do over 2000 damage with spells to break even with the old items. They're even worse out of the jungle now--the loss of regen while waiting for an opportunity to gank tilts the numbers even more towards the old items. I don't know why Riot has this bizarre fetish for making AoE only vamp 1/3 as much for absolutely no reason. It's not like you're doing more total damage--it's just the difference between vamping 9% or 3% of the camp's life total.

And no, Conservation is by FAR the best jungle gold passive simply because it continues to give you gold when during the periods when you're not farming the jungle.
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
#7gallantknight(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2013 9:06:36 PM(edited)
Knight_Of_Order posted...
SorrySleeping posted...

Pretty much

could use a small buff

Yes, jungle still needs to give more gold from minute one, not 2000 gold and 15 minutes later.

They also need to fix the junglers that that are crying blood on their first clear (Hec, Sej, Naut, etc.)

I remember on the first day of 3.14 I was doing a bot game with my friends and we were both jungling (on opposite sides of the map) to test things

we both got leashes

I was Sej, he was Shyvana

and somehow, he died when he went to his blue. He started Machete+5 too
---
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"
#8Knight_Of_OrderPosted 11/25/2013 9:17:08 PM
gallantknight posted...
Knight_Of_Order posted...
SorrySleeping posted...

Pretty much

could use a small buff

I remember on the first day of 3.14 I was doing a bot game with my friends and we were both jungling (on opposite sides of the map) to test things

we both got leashes

I was Sej, he was Shyvana

and somehow, he died when he went to his blue. He started Machete+5 too

Your friend probably messed up somewhere, i mean, Shyvana does take a beating from the jungle, but she clears so fast that she just doesnt give a ****.

Maybe now that Conservation is in every Spirit item people will start to see how mediocre it really is...
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#9Earthbound360Posted 11/25/2013 9:43:11 PM
Miniscule changes, jungle still crap, Targon still broken.
---
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote