When are they changing back to pre-pre-season?

#1HMandACFanPosted 11/27/2013 11:35:12 PM
It's obvious that way less people play now. Just check out how much more innactive this board is. But any word on when Riot learns, and fixes their mistake? I'd like to come back to League. Thanks.
---
R.I.P. League of Legends 11/21/2013
Currently playing: Might and Magic: Duel of Champions. IGN: tiamats4esgares
#2hello_indigoPosted 11/27/2013 11:38:07 PM
When will they change back to Season 3. I'm sick of this pre-season.
---
LoL IGN: ZkYue
#3Sweet_TalkerPosted 11/28/2013 1:23:14 AM
People play less during a pre-season as a general rule as it is. Some people don't care about preseason since they're getting normalized at the season start, plus there will likely still be a myriad of balance changes yet to come before things finally solidify.

A lot of people don't enjoy playing during those times for those types of reasons. It's hardly surprising and far from anything remotely resembling an issue imo.
---
No man is sane who does not know how to be insane on proper occasions.
#4ITS_MiLkBoNePosted 11/28/2013 1:41:35 AM
hello_indigo posted...

this is riot you're talking about, they're stubborn as f*** and will never revert anything they change, even if it's for the better
---
terran
#5VicesLegacyPosted 11/28/2013 1:43:22 AM
I'm really liking the pre-season. Junglers got a little bit shafted, but supports are soooo much fun to play now, and I think the game is a lot more exciting without the map being completely covered in wards, plus trinkets are really useful, people just aren't used to using them yet.
#6ITS_MiLkBoNePosted 11/28/2013 1:44:53 AM
VicesLegacy posted...
I'm really liking the pre-season. Junglers got a little bit shafted, but supports are soooo much fun to play now, and I think the game is a lot more exciting without the map being completely covered in wards, plus trinkets are really useful, people just aren't used to using them yet.

you know they could've changed the warding without screwing up jungles and adding stupid trinkets.
---
terran
#7XialohPosted 11/28/2013 1:51:06 AM
Well, I don't touch the jungle, ever. With that in mind, pre-season is great for me. Or perfectly acceptable anyway.
---
"Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be." - Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game
#8VicesLegacyPosted 11/28/2013 2:30:32 AM
ITS_MiLkBoNe posted...
VicesLegacy posted...

you know they could've changed the warding without screwing up jungles and adding stupid trinkets.

I know they could have but I think what they've given us is plenty for now and overall the game has been improved??? Also, why do you think trinkets are stupid?
#9g-cube_mastaPosted 11/28/2013 2:32:49 AM
ITS_MiLkBoNe posted...
hello_indigo posted...

this is riot you're talking about, they're stubborn as f*** and will never revert anything they change, even if it's for the better

remember that time they reverted the change to katarina?

yeah...

take that
---
http://i.imgur.com/sNW9yoI.jpg
#10ITS_MiLkBoNePosted 11/28/2013 2:47:13 AM
VicesLegacy posted...
ITS_MiLkBoNe posted...
VicesLegacy posted...

I know they could have but I think what they've given us is plenty for now and overall the game has been improved??? Also, why do you think trinkets are stupid?

because i dont see the point of adding them in when you could just buy wards or pinks, which also actually had a downside since you had to buy those. now everyone just gets a free ward or a free pink for absolutely no reason.
---
terran