S4 patch ruined league C/D

  • Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. S4 patch ruined league C/D
2 years ago#1
For some reason the new patch crashes my computer after i load into a game so I haven't gotten to try, but i've heard a lot of complaints about the patch. Is it really that bad? Most people I know have stopped playing for now due to how much they hate it. Is it time to move on and not try to fix my issue? I really would have liked to hit plat before i quit league, but gold 1 is enough i guess
---
LoL IGN: LightofSatan
i think gold 1 is true elo hell
2 years ago#2
It ruined jungle but made support the new best role so I'm kinda content as a jungle main :/
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
2 years ago#3
It's a week into preseason. Expect awful game balance. Be patient. It will get better.
2 years ago#4
Jungle is ass just like it is every preseason, and people quit just like they do every preseason, then they come back after it's fixed. Riot still doesn't know what to do with the jungle, but in exchange they made support ridiculous.
---
Awesome series, please support the VN ps3 localization http://petitiononline.com/umineko1/petition.html
http://www.facebook.com/OperationGoldenLand
2 years ago#5
Ruined league but FIXED Supoport.
---
METAL GEAR SOLID 4 and SUPER SMASH BROSS BRAWL!!! 2007 games of the year!!!!
If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
2 years ago#6
They didn't kill solo Lulu as I had expected, so I'm happy.

I rarely play jungle or support anyway, the the other changes don't matter much to me.
---
"Never Forget Sona 6/30/13"
2 years ago#7
It's a week into preseason. Expect awful game balance. Be patient. It will get better.
---
Try jiggling the handle :^)
2 years ago#8
D. I love it loads better than S3.
2 years ago#9
C
---
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote
2 years ago#10
Change is baaaaaaaddddd. Waaaahhhhh.
---
From the day I was born, to the night I will die, all my lovers will be pink and elephantine.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. S4 patch ruined league C/D

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived