Silver League - The Suffering NEVER ends

#1CybusterPosted 12/1/2013 4:09:25 PM
**** this League. Some of these players are absolutely BRAIN DEAD. Sometimes I hope they're trolls, I'd like to place a little more faith in common sense.

Anyway, I play top lane as Shyvana against a top lane Kayle. I was AHEAD in CS by at least 10 at any given time. Vi starts ganking me because I'm giving Kayle problems, while my **** head jungler, Malphite, spends his time ganking a feeding lane and farming the jungle creeps instead.

So here's the REAL kicker. Once we all hit level 6, Kayle pushes tower, Vi comes from behind and STANDS in between two turrets and sits there for a good 10 seconds. I ping like mad to get Orianna to help me, she finally starts coming AFTER she clears a MINION WAVE. Malphite never comes top, I continue to get *****, but I manage to come back. Sona and Vayne can't stop getting caught, Sona rage quits.

I call Malphite out on his BS, then get reported by him and Orianna. And this wasn't a typical "I failed top so it's the jungler's fault." In this case, it WAS his fault. Even the other team was like "Sorry Shyv, you got ******."

Screw this. Everyone on my team was like Silver I. They get into the higher divisions playing like idiots, and I'm stuck in 3 forever....
#2g-cube_mastaPosted 12/1/2013 4:12:12 PM
someone give this guy a sugar cookie

double frosting.
---
http://i.imgur.com/sNW9yoI.jpg
#3Super_Game_guruPosted 12/1/2013 4:12:21 PM
Wait, you're getting mad at the jungler for helping bot when they were clearly having problems?
---
PSN: Voknelim Gamertag: Soviet Milenkov
#4Cybuster(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2013 4:13:36 PM
Since when do you gank a feeding lane? Me and Orianna were doing fine, so shouldn't he be ganking the lanes that have a chance to carry?

Vayne/Sona lose to Ez/Nunu...there's kind of something wrong with that there.
#5zeppelin312Posted 12/1/2013 4:14:20 PM
i miss silver

tis a better place
---
support rango gogogogogoggogogogo
#6xDarknezzxPosted 12/1/2013 4:15:48 PM
ye silver is pretty bad
just take a break, cool off, and try again tomorrow
---
LoL IGN: Maulios Dad http://myanimelist.net/animelist/silverstone1294
FC: 3067-4960-9572 Poison safari - Seviper, Garbodor and Toxicroak
#7FvPPosted 12/1/2013 4:15:54 PM
omg 10 cs tell me more how you belong in gold
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#8Cybuster(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2013 4:16:49 PM
Didn't say I was Gold material. But, to be ahead in CS against a champion that does nothing but CONSTANTLY harass you? I think that's PRETTY good.
#9CovenantPosted 12/1/2013 4:20:16 PM
I feel like that jungler made the right choice. I'd rather the top Shyvana lose lane (even you said you managed to come back, so obviously you didn't really need the help) than have to deal with a fed Ezreal.

More games are lost due to negative attitudes in the lower leagues than because people don't play the game well. Maybe try to rein yours in.
#10Cybuster(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2013 4:23:27 PM
^ The attitude deal was a sinking ship. Sona spend the whole game calling Vayne a dumbass. Vayne kept complaining that no one was helping. Which was kind of true, no one really protected her. She ran from 3 at our inhib turret, gets dove, no one helps her. I couldn't do it, I died kiting them away from my team.

Malphite would ult one person constantly and Orianna would follow suit...lol.