What "new" supports have you been running?

#1JiminyTheDingoPosted 12/1/2013 9:31:45 PM
I've been getting my Nautilus on.
---
The fruit...it's...it's taunting me! O_o
A bush on the crotch is worth three in the park.
#2Burn-the-lightPosted 12/1/2013 9:44:03 PM
Maokai. Always had fun as Maokai support and now that I get more gold I can get an early chalice for mana issues and go tanky. His mana consumption is still awful but as long as you don't spam his E like a moron and max his Q that doesn't have scaling mana cost he's pretty cool.
---
We walk toward desire, hand in hand through fields of fire, with only love to light the way, on the road to judgement day.
#3wantfastcarsPosted 12/1/2013 9:53:11 PM
Naut, Ori. Both were decent beforehand but Ori, if you play well enough, basically becomes a second AP Caster after laning ends (apart from your warding duties) because of how much gold you can get with Spellthief/Frostqueen.
---
Now Playing: Pokemon Y Version, League of Legends
i5-3570k | 8GB 1600MHz RAM | GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | 1TB HDD
#4MrFailPosted 12/1/2013 11:51:17 PM
Trying out Ziggs soon enough. Spellthief's edge is too good.

And I'm not being silly. I really do think it'll work with a decently high ranged ADC.
#5SongstressCelaPosted 12/2/2013 12:03:43 AM
Support Ahri is god tier if you're good with her in general. As long as you can thread the creeps with your E or get a rare unblocked shot off, that's Fiddles Fear-level lockdown for your AD to follow up on.

She was always an amusing niche pick to fool around with, but with actual AP items it's a whole other story.
---
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/AvalonBright
#6SpacefrisianPosted 12/2/2013 12:35:23 AM
Fiddlestick, his fear skill makes ganking junglers cry. Even if ward just went out due to them new bushes.

1st time try was a 30 minute victory, opponents bot and jungle were raging alot, 5 vs 2 is easy.
---
The clans are marching against the law, Bagpipers play the tunes of war
Death or glory I will find, Rebellion on my mind
#7Game ShowPosted 12/2/2013 5:14:13 AM
Spacefrisian posted...
Fiddlestick, his fear skill makes ganking junglers cry. Even if ward just went out due to them new bushes.

1st time try was a 30 minute victory, opponents bot and jungle were raging alot, 5 vs 2 is easy.

Support Fiddle is not new at all
---
"When it comes to eating out, being a girl is the only way to go." - Ranma
#8Man_from_UnclePosted 12/2/2013 5:20:32 AM
MrFail posted...
Trying out Ziggs soon enough. Spellthief's edge is too good.

And I'm not being silly. I really do think it'll work with a decently high ranged ADC.

I tried this a few times in season 3. Was really pretty cool. I hope it doesn't become too popular though (I say selfishly) as right now no one knows how to deal with it.

Basically your ADC loses CS (which is made up for with kills), but lane is won a lot quicker and once that phase is over you've got a full blown APC that can gank other lanes without even being there, as well as a reasonably fed ADC.
#9scar the 1Posted 12/2/2013 5:32:31 AM
A friend tried Yorick support with great success. That harass is pretty dang annoying.
---
Everything has an end, except for the sausage. It has two.
#10FvPPosted 12/2/2013 6:36:35 AM
I don't believe in carry supports
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo