Your favorite Guilty Gear character is now a a champion in LoL.

#1Knight_Of_OrderPosted 12/1/2013 8:46:06 PM
How broken is him/her?

Zappa would probably be broken as ****, he'd probably play like Udyr with each ability being a difference stance giving him more range, damage, mobility or even combo potential. Kinda sad he's not gonna be in Xrd ;__;
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#2VoidgolemPosted 12/1/2013 8:50:15 PM
I'm hard pressed to decide between Sol, Order-Sol, or Robo Ky.

so I'mma just say Faust. Fizz ain't got **** on this.
---
"Baseball has it wrong: Man with four balls cannot walk"
#3wantfastcarsPosted 12/1/2013 8:52:08 PM
What is Guilty Gear? I've never played it but I've heard the title thrown around - what kind of game is it?
---
Now Playing: Pokemon Y Version, League of Legends
i5-3570k | 8GB 1600MHz RAM | GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | 1TB HDD
#4AIwaysPosted 12/1/2013 8:54:17 PM
What if I'm not a weeaboo? tf is guilty gear
---
Imagine if I tried.
#5MajinUltimaPosted 12/1/2013 8:59:22 PM
I-No... doesn't fit in a horizontal 2D environment. >_< Most of her stuff is veritcal.

Assuming you did, I guess it would be something like...
Passive: Increases movement speed by some amount over 5sec while she runs.
Q: Her Music note, a semi-aimable skillshot that does ~2sec of AOE when it hits a target.
W: Her aerial widescreen linear damage attack, so that... but here.
E: Her normal overdrive, a big AOE hit.
R: Her EX/Boss extra overdrive, channels 1 of 3 attack formations, invulnerable for the 3sec duration.
- If targetting an enemy, shoots a curved line at a target (most damage). The line won't move once the channel begins.
- If targetting self, pulses in all directions (least damage).
- If targetting open ground, does a wavey frontal cone (medium damage) which changes shape.
---
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/7324/ktef.png
#6MajinUltimaPosted 12/1/2013 9:00:55 PM
wantfastcars posted...
What is Guilty Gear? I've never played it but I've heard the title thrown around - what kind of game is it?

--It's one of the most balanced and praised 2D fighting series. IMO it has, by far, the smootest and more balanced gameplay of the genre.
---
#7mralpha543Posted 12/1/2013 9:00:56 PM
wait you're talking about some fighting game..
Ino? I'm pretty sure that's the character with huge ones and a guitar.. maybe not OP, but that would probably the most played champ.
---
Rocket Professor ~ R ~ Support Elesa! Real Arceus. Third Version M 2/26/13
Official ANBU of the Pokemon boards.
#8Knight_Of_Order(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2013 9:01:31 PM
wantfastcars posted...

One of the best fighting games of all time.

AIways posted...
What if I'm not a weeaboo? tf is guilty gear

Bwahahaha! Look at this ****ing chump!
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#9wantfastcarsPosted 12/1/2013 9:08:51 PM
MajinUltima posted...
wantfastcars posted...

--It's one of the most balanced and praised 2D fighting series. IMO it has, by far, the smootest and more balanced gameplay of the genre.

Oh, cool. I'm not that into fighting games, though. I might check it out at some point. Is there a PC version or is it consoles/arcades only?
---
Now Playing: Pokemon Y Version, League of Legends
i5-3570k | 8GB 1600MHz RAM | GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | 1TB HDD
#10MajinUltimaPosted 12/1/2013 9:08:56 PM
Knight_Of_Order posted...
How broken is him/her?
Zappa would probably be broken as ****, he'd probably play like Udyr with each ability being a difference stance giving him more range, damage, mobility or even combo potential. Kinda sad he's not gonna be in Xrd ;__;

--I'm thinking more like Sona, where each of the ghosts is a different stance like you're saying. So basically aggro Sona where his R is Raou mode.

Potemkin's mechanic would be fun, forward charge with disable immunity during it. I guess he'd be a tankier Vi.

Faust would be banned as much as Kassadin with the teleport spam, though I imagine Faust as a Support style.

Dizzy would be popular because Dizzy. Definite Ranged AP nuker.

Justice hybrid AD/AP nuker with high mobility that I can't remotely imagine being balanced, much like the GG version. Like Kayle, with better offense.
---