S4 Blitz is terrifying.

#1gkh5Posted 12/10/2013 8:27:56 AM
Topic. Haven't really seen anyone else mention it, but holy ****. Can easily afford mobos, icefist, twin shadows, and whatever is shurylea's now (can't remember the name) and you've got this really fast, really tanky robot thing that can just walk on the front line zero ****s given and spell instant death for someone on your backline at a moments notice. I'd rather go against any other supp right now.

All the tankier supports are nuts tbh though. I guess I'm just not used to it but it really changes the game a ton.
---
LoL IGN: NextLvlBuildsGG
#2albinorhino004Posted 12/10/2013 8:29:32 AM
Yeah I am love with Alistar
---
drinking is very bad
#3Suffer_NotPosted 12/10/2013 8:40:57 AM
Buy Relic Shield.

Execute low health minion to give a clear shot for your hook.

Get paid.
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
#4gkh5(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2013 8:45:14 AM
Suffer_Not posted...
Buy Relic Shield.

Execute low health minion to give a clear shot for your hook.

Get paid.

This too. *shudders*

I hardly even play bot lane unless I have to so I don't even have to deal with that usually. Then midgame comes around and there's this monster mentioned in the OP ready to grab my soul and my heart sinks a little :( Old blitz was at least someone squishy if he wasn't ahead. New blitz just does not give a ****.
---
LoL IGN: NextLvlBuildsGG
#5scar the 1Posted 12/10/2013 8:56:54 AM
Yeah, new Thresh is the stuff of nightmares, honestly.
---
Everything has an end, except for the sausage. It has two.
#6spaldPosted 12/10/2013 9:22:24 AM
albinorhino004 posted...
Yeah I am love with Alistar

Why? He's the only support who got absolutely nothing with 3.14. A 6 item Alistar now is about equal to a ward monkey Alistar of yestermonth.
#7RoyalShinePosted 12/10/2013 9:29:00 AM
It hasn't been talked about because it's already pretty much known. Blitz is already a deadly champion, and the fact that he gets more gold this season? It doesn't need to be said for us to already know it!
---
3DS FC: 1032-1536-0751 ||| Xbox GT: KickassPudding ||| PSN: KickassPudding
#8TomorrowDogPosted 12/10/2013 9:31:41 AM
Yeah, I used to be a big advocate of Alistar in S3 but S4 didn't do a ton for him. Getting AP and CDR makes his team sustain pretty gnarly at least.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#9albinorhino004Posted 12/10/2013 9:38:08 AM
Season 3 supports were lucky to get items at all

Now he can effectively become a front line

Head butt and pulverize are among some of the best skills in the game ( still xfd)
---
drinking is very bad
#10_HeXPosted 12/10/2013 9:39:15 AM
Nah, building full AP and instakilling their mid or ADC if you land a hook is much more satisfying.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.