Call me a hipster, but the worst feeling is your favorite champion becoming FOTM

#11FreshSushiPosted 12/11/2013 8:23:22 AM
Cho was good. Cho became popular. Cho gets nerfed. This happened throughout S1-S2, and you think the cycle will continue, but now that everyone and their mom has easy sustain/mobility I think Cho is just dead. Which is even more scary cause the last thing I want is VU that makes him some generic bs that's fotm.
---
I play Gouken, Chogath, Renek, Vlad, Garen, Nasus, Malz
Top 5: RE4, Dark Souls, Pokemon Yellow, MMBN3, Cave Story
#12Burn-the-lightPosted 12/11/2013 8:28:14 AM
Makes me happy I don't often see much of Malzahar or Kayle. I wants them all to myselfs.
---
We walk toward desire, hand in hand through fields of fire, with only love to light the way, on the road to judgement day.
#13justdontaskPosted 12/11/2013 9:07:29 AM
when i started, people claimed Shyvana was a terrible champion... since then, shes had 0 nerfs, and 0 buffs, and people think shes a very strong champion suddenly....

and now im sad :(
---
i rarely return to topics i post in, if you have a problem with my posts, PM me.
i do track topics i create for a few days.
#14MagiaIcePosted 12/11/2013 9:25:13 AM
:( I played Shyv, Kha and Trynd before they became fotm, but doesn't really matter in the end. When they get nerfed once pros will claim them as "unviable" and sheep will stop playing them.
---
"They can't backdoor when they're coming through the front door..."~Me
Nami is my waifu
#15EvilmonsterPosted 12/11/2013 9:26:06 AM
I started playing Eve Top before she got crazy popular as a mid pick. I tore up every single person, then she got nerfed.
#16steamwr4pPosted 12/11/2013 10:26:13 AM
Deathx113 posted...
steamwr4p posted...
Deathx113 posted...
I'm just glad I've only seen like 4 Tryndameres and 3 other Vlad's lol.

I'm hoping they never become fotm.

thought trynd was played a'lot. I've seen him alot more recently than in the year and half i've played.

What rank are you? Or do you mean normals?

I'm in silver IV and I rarely ever see him. Maybe it's cause I first pick him alot lol..

I'm plat 1
---
Official Elitist of the Tekken boards.
I am a Siren.
#17NATOasterPosted 12/11/2013 11:07:27 AM
My first main was Rammus, I used to max Q on him because it was the funniest ability, he was like the guy from Crysis where he had all different forms
---
League of Legends IGN (EUW): NATOaster
#18Platinum_EdgePosted 12/11/2013 11:09:11 AM
Kass and Fizz for me.

Kass' ban and pick rate were both really low before Worlds. Everyone forgot about him for pretty much the whole of S3. I was like "if I'm good with kass and fizz then at least if one gets banned I'll have the other".

Didn't see Fizz's popularity in Worlds coming. He had never been played in tournaments before and everyone said he was joke tier and not worth it at pro level. A pubstomper.

All of a sudden he's a top pick and his ban ran in ranked shoots up to 60% in ranked. Kass also rose to 90%. GG.

Yeah. Played a lot of jungle and ADC during that period.
---
PSN : PlatinumEdge
COD MW3, BO & MW2 ICU Clan: icuclan.com
#19xngenPosted 12/11/2013 11:09:36 AM
...you're a hipster
#20MIG297Posted 12/11/2013 11:11:18 AM
The thing that annoys me the most is just how much people exaggerate when a champ becomes fotm.

Like Shyv, she has some good matchups top lane and can be a bit of a pain in team fights but doesn't deal a great amount of damage to anyone but squishies.

Then she becomes fotm and she wins every match hard and is impossible to kill while dealing tons of damage to everyone and carrying hard.

And because of that she's going to get nerfed into oblivion when there's champs who deserve it much more.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cqLpz.gif