Yasuo Counters?

#11Shadow EdgePosted 12/13/2013 1:02:36 AM
Riven dumps on him from start to finish.

Anyone with a stronger early game (aka a lot of champs).
---
ns
#12BhelliumPosted 12/13/2013 2:38:23 AM
pretty sure i saw Yasuo get to ult a Riven on her third Q, made me laugh
---
Standby for original and insightful thoughts.
#13shadow99226Posted 12/13/2013 3:01:33 AM
I'll bet Lulu whoops him pretty hard.
---
"Never Forget Sona 6/30/13"
#14GameEnforcerPosted 12/13/2013 8:10:46 AM
Believe it or not Riven is a hard counter. CC, and mobility to match his. Strong early game/bully which is his weakpoint.

Hurray we get to see more riven everybody
#15ThunderCavalierPosted 12/13/2013 9:31:01 AM
GameEnforcer posted...
Hurray we get to see more riven everybody

*jumps out a window*
---
This sig will self-destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie? ^_^
#16ChocoboDreamsPosted 12/13/2013 9:36:55 AM
If Yasuo's wall doesn't block Wukong's E, then there is absolutely nothing he can do against him in lane but feed.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#17Angelic_SilencePosted 12/13/2013 9:40:51 AM
I don't think Riven is as hard of a counter as everybody thinks. She is super strong early game, it's true. But playing safe is a really easy way to beat Riven's early game power. No problem just dashing through minions and using Q for quick, safe farming. Or farming under tower, calling for ganks, etc.

Not to mention, his wall blocks her ult. Which is usually how Riven gets ahead so early because it's an execution-style ultimate.

Anyone with any knowledge of the game will just farm up early, not engage Riven directly, and call for ganks. Yes yes, anyone can say, "Well, a GOOD Riven wouldn't blah blah" Sure. But a good player in general wouldn't attempt to trade early with Riven on Yasuo.
---
Safari - Pidgy, Swanna, and Rufflet
FC - 4656-7090-9089
#18SorrySleepingPosted 12/13/2013 9:42:46 AM
ChocoboDreams posted...
If Yasuo's wall doesn't block Wukong's E, then there is absolutely nothing he can do against him in lane but feed.

His wall doesn't block any champion Dashes. He may block the extra two Wukong strikes from damaging things around him, but at least the target for his jump should still be hit through the wall.
---
~{Always Goomy}~
http://i.imgur.com/m0KMWke.gif http://i.imgur.com/DkQGJHS.gif
#19Angelic_SilencePosted 12/13/2013 9:48:35 AM
Honestly I think Syndra, Annie, and Leblanc would be really strong counters to Yasuo. All three can abuse melee champs easily, and have huge burst. Flash Tibbers Ignite from Annie would kill Yasuo from 70% hp easy, and get an easy lead, considering he won't be able to wall any of it (due to being stunned the entire duration of her damage). Leblanc, same story. Unless the Yasuo has godlike reflexes, chances are she can combo before he can respond with wall. Syndra's damage would be a little easier to wall, but if she can get ult off during the stun then maybe not.
---
Safari - Pidgy, Swanna, and Rufflet
FC - 4656-7090-9089
#20Super_Game_guruPosted 12/13/2013 9:50:45 AM
Probably chogath, as his knockup is an AOE instead of a skillshot, so you q, he w's, and while he's knocked you move past it to silence/damage him.
---
PSN: Voknelim Gamertag: Soviet Milenkov