Yasuo Counters?

#21Angelic_SilencePosted 12/13/2013 9:58:56 AM
Super_Game_guru posted...
Probably chogath, as his knockup is an AOE instead of a skillshot, so you q, he w's, and while he's knocked you move past it to silence/damage him.

Let's be real. Cho'gath counters life.
---
Safari - Pidgy, Swanna, and Rufflet
FC - 4656-7090-9089
#22HonzouPosted 12/13/2013 9:59:43 AM
Viktor.

Viktor counters all. Viktor is Glorious Evolution.

Viktor will "Evolve" Yasou... *Glowing red eyes in the dark*
---
The All Father has bequeath me the gift of battle. So now I bequeath you my spear through your heart.
The official Eligor of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#23The Last CetraPosted 12/13/2013 10:02:42 AM
Second on Pantheon. His kit just dumps all over Yasuo's face early game and shuts him down.
---
Kakugo Ha Yoi Ka... Isshun Sengeki!
My Fists Bleed Death
#24Angelic_SilencePosted 12/13/2013 10:06:02 AM
The Last Cetra posted...
Second on Pantheon. His kit just dumps all over Yasuo's face early game and shuts him down.

His kit may be strong vs. Yasuo, but his e will push the lane. Makes an easy gank for the jungler. Also, Yasuo could just take Cloth x 5 against him, and since he is resource-less, outsustain Pantheon easily. And everybody forgets about Yasuo's shield. He will block practically 50% of Pantheon spears, and even wall some of them.
---
FC - 4656-7090-9089
#25MegeasPosted 12/13/2013 10:27:16 AM
My question is not who can beet Yasuo.....

Who can Yasuo actually do well against? Sure his wall is effective but It's long cooldown and his Flow shield can be activated with just an AA and then you just wait for it to expire.

Reading the wiki it says Teleport can fill his flow gauge. At this point I see Yasuo being like traditional assassins, hit 6-> push lane ->Gank bot. Great for solo queue but any team with coordination means he will have a much harder time getting fed.
#26Angelic_SilencePosted 12/13/2013 10:41:53 AM
Megeas posted...
My question is not who can beet Yasuo.....

Who can Yasuo actually do well against? Sure his wall is effective but It's long cooldown and his Flow shield can be activated with just an AA and then you just wait for it to expire.

Reading the wiki it says Teleport can fill his flow gauge. At this point I see Yasuo being like traditional assassins, hit 6-> push lane ->Gank bot. Great for solo queue but any team with coordination means he will have a much harder time getting fed.

That's why you jungle him.
---
FC - 4656-7090-9089
#27Savra104Posted 12/13/2013 11:06:35 AM
I just watched two different games of Kha'zix taking a massive dump on Yasuo. In Wings' game, Hashinshin dived the everliving hell out of him all day and Wings couldn't even defend himself under turret. In the other game, the guy was just getting throttled every time he tried to trade and outpoke Kha'zix. Evolved Q and E make Yasuo an unhappy camper.
#28SpacefrisianPosted 12/13/2013 11:08:43 AM
Vladimir.

W when he tries knock up, E when he uses winwall (as long as it still goes right through it)
---
The clans are marching against the law, Bagpipers play the tunes of war
Death or glory I will find, Rebellion on my mind