Yasuo debuts at a whooping 36% win rate, the lowest ever.

#1Knight_Of_OrderPosted 12/15/2013 9:23:22 AM
Now now, win rate doesnt determine everything and it's only been 2 days really, but it's the first time a champ debuts at a <40% win rate, just some food for thought.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#269skitzo69Posted 12/15/2013 9:24:42 AM
Knight_Of_Order posted...
Now now, win rate doesnt determine everything and it's only been 2 days really, but it's the first time a champ debuts at a <40% win rate, just some food for thought.

Who does yasuo hard counter?
#3SumSmartDooodPosted 12/15/2013 9:25:36 AM
Pretty sure Syndra was lower.
#4Knight_Of_Order(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2013 9:25:54 AM
Who is a good matchup for Yasuo?
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#5steamwr4pPosted 12/15/2013 9:26:20 AM
SumSmartDoood posted...
Pretty sure Syndra was lower.

---
Official Elitist of the Tekken boards.
I am a Siren.
#6kimimaru5Posted 12/15/2013 9:32:38 AM
Assuming because everyone sucks, and to be fully effective he requires a coordinated team and good reflexes.

All of which 90% of the playerbase doesnt have.
---
GT: Infinity Havoc ~ The OG Dark Soul ~ LoL: All Who Oppose
-Judgement of the Ten Heavenly Kings. I will bombard you.-
#7TekutsoPosted 12/15/2013 9:35:21 AM
Honestly Yasuo is a high contender for most skill based champion in the game IMO. He's amazing from what i've seen in Diamond+, I know 90% of that win rate is coming from bronze/silver.
---
Only Feeding till Bronze Season 4
Worst Player Gamefaqs
#8TekutsoPosted 12/15/2013 9:37:38 AM(edited)
Tekutso posted...
Honestly Yasuo is a high contender for most skill based champion in the game IMO. He's amazing from what i've seen in Diamond+, I know 90% of that win rate is coming from bronze/silver.

This being said I'm not sure if he's going to be viable competitively. Viable in solo queue and viable in pro play are 2 different things. He looks to be pretty damn good in the hands of a skilled player if they make it past a tough early game. His weak early game may hinder him from pro play, considering early game is 90% of the game at that level.
---
Worst Player Gamefaqs
#9R_JackalPosted 12/15/2013 9:37:09 AM
Tekutso posted...

I would say that it is highly likely that 90% of the win rate is coming from about 60%+ of the userbase, yes. Fair assumption.
#10TekutsoPosted 12/15/2013 9:38:41 AM
R_Jackal posted...
Tekutso posted...

I would say that it is highly likely that 90% of the win rate is coming from about 60%+ of the userbase, yes. Fair assumption.

I thought 80-90% were bronze/silver. Correct me if I'm wrong.
---
Worst Player Gamefaqs