Yasuo debuts at a whooping 36% win rate, the lowest ever.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Yasuo debuts at a whooping 36% win rate, the lowest ever.

User Info: Knight_Of_Order

Knight_Of_Order
3 years ago#1
Now now, win rate doesnt determine everything and it's only been 2 days really, but it's the first time a champ debuts at a <40% win rate, just some food for thought.
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu

User Info: 69skitzo69

69skitzo69
3 years ago#2
Knight_Of_Order posted...
Now now, win rate doesnt determine everything and it's only been 2 days really, but it's the first time a champ debuts at a <40% win rate, just some food for thought.

Who does yasuo hard counter?

User Info: SumSmartDoood

SumSmartDoood
3 years ago#3
Pretty sure Syndra was lower.

User Info: Knight_Of_Order

Knight_Of_Order
3 years ago#4
Who is a good matchup for Yasuo?
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu

User Info: steamwr4p

steamwr4p
3 years ago#5
SumSmartDoood posted...
Pretty sure Syndra was lower.
Official Elitist of the Tekken boards.
I am a Siren.

User Info: kimimaru5

kimimaru5
3 years ago#6
Assuming because everyone sucks, and to be fully effective he requires a coordinated team and good reflexes.

All of which 90% of the playerbase doesnt have.
GT: Infinity Havoc ~ The OG Dark Soul ~ LoL: All Who Oppose
-Judgement of the Ten Heavenly Kings. I will bombard you.-

User Info: Tekutso

Tekutso
3 years ago#7
Honestly Yasuo is a high contender for most skill based champion in the game IMO. He's amazing from what i've seen in Diamond+, I know 90% of that win rate is coming from bronze/silver.
Only Feeding till Bronze Season 4
Worst Player Gamefaqs

Tekutso
3 years ago#8
Tekutso posted...
Honestly Yasuo is a high contender for most skill based champion in the game IMO. He's amazing from what i've seen in Diamond+, I know 90% of that win rate is coming from bronze/silver.

This being said I'm not sure if he's going to be viable competitively. Viable in solo queue and viable in pro play are 2 different things. He looks to be pretty damn good in the hands of a skilled player if they make it past a tough early game. His weak early game may hinder him from pro play, considering early game is 90% of the game at that level.
Worst Player Gamefaqs

User Info: R_Jackal

R_Jackal
3 years ago#9
Tekutso posted...

I would say that it is highly likely that 90% of the win rate is coming from about 60%+ of the userbase, yes. Fair assumption.

Tekutso
3 years ago#10
R_Jackal posted...
Tekutso posted...

I would say that it is highly likely that 90% of the win rate is coming from about 60%+ of the userbase, yes. Fair assumption.

I thought 80-90% were bronze/silver. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Worst Player Gamefaqs
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Yasuo debuts at a whooping 36% win rate, the lowest ever.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived