Brolaf or Death Blossom Elise?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Brolaf or Death Blossom Elise?
1 year ago#1
Price does not matter thanks to Christmas.

I play lots of Elise and the Olaf skin would require me to buy Olaf with IP I main jungle so I don't mind buying another jungler esp. one who is great in season 4
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
1 year ago#2
Brolaf master race
---
Not changing until I see Ziggler vs Kofi for a world title or one of them is released/retires. Started 4/30/13
1 year ago#3
Orrrrrrr

Get Shyvanna and the ice dragon skin
---
1 year ago#4
Save your money. DB just doesn't fit Elise, and Brolaf is annoying.
---
Go to work, send your kids to school, follow fashion, act normal, walk on the pavement, watch TV, save for old age, obey the law, repeat after me: I am free.
1 year ago#5
I bought Brolaf.

I regret nothing.

:D
---
1 year ago#6
Brolaf is on a short list of the biggest wastes of money in the game. $15 for olaf in a frat outfit with new lines. No new particles, no new animations....
1 year ago#7
Brolaf, easily. Elise skins suck.
---
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/7324/ktef.png
1 year ago#8
TheOneWhoPwnz posted...
Orrrrrrr

Get Shyvanna and the ice dragon skin

Do this.

Sideboob
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Exalx (2ZFG9Y) HR:130+
1 year ago#9
I am Broseiden, lord of the brocean.
---
Worst LoL Player NA.
Add me I'm bad. IGN: Shyguysay/Ritoplisnerf/Ritoplispatch
1 year ago#10
WaxierToast posted...
Brolaf is on a short list of the biggest wastes of money in the game. $15 for olaf in a frat outfit with new lines. No new particles, no new animations....

Brolaf is one of the few legendary skins I don't regret buying.

I regret buying Bloodlord Vlad, Battlecast Cho, Demonblade Trynd, Gatekeeper Galio, Eternum Noc, and Aether Wing Kayle.

I don't own Corporate Mundo, Gentleman Cho, Forecast Janna, or Infernal Nasus.

OT: Brolaf
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Brolaf or Death Blossom Elise?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived