Annie build topic

#1AKizlePosted 12/27/2013 9:35:16 PM
Ok so I don't play Annie at all, and I play APC's very little in general, I mostly play jungle, top and support.

I've been thinking of running a Nashor's Tooth along with a Wit's End on her.

The reason I even thought about doing this is because of her AA range. Now I know that it has been suggested in the past that Annie be utilized as an ADC because of her AA range, that's not not what I'm gunning for. Mostly staying AP with some flavoring of on hit-built into her. Even thought about running a Lizard Elder along with the suggested items, but I figured that'd probably be a bit too much.

So the overall build that I am thinking for her (keep in mind I don't play ap):

deathcap > sorc boots > nashor's > rylais > wit's end > void staff

I know that build is pretty squishy, but I figured it could work since she has the E and her range..
The main thing is I'm trying to see if Nashor's and Wit's can be incorporated consistently into her build with success.
---
Hope is the first step on the long road to disappointment
#2Sony_FanaticPosted 12/27/2013 10:51:43 PM
The best thing about Annie is that she will blow things up. You just took that away.
---
PSN PHOENIX_4pp | LoL Ikasnu
Platinum Trophy Count 4
#3AKizle(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2013 11:11:00 PM
Yeah I figured that stacking ap items on her would probably be the more effective route, but building those items on her sure is fun... against bots that is lol.

I don't think I'm going to try this in an actual game, don't want to be wasting 20 minutes of people's time if it ends ups sucking, which it probably will :(
---
Hope is the first step on the long road to disappointment