How can anyone argue that Fiddlesticks loses against Nasus top?

#31Maniacaly_SanePosted 12/29/2013 3:46:13 AM
shadows101fall posted...
Maniacaly_Sane posted...
shadows101fall posted...
this is too funny. Omg fid is drainin me ima stand right tjere so he can drain me!

What you do: farm safe until 3, get him to blow fear and drain, activate ghost, break drain, whither, E Q ignite aa for first blood. Fiddle would literally die in 1 Q, 2 aa ignite and E.

Now you see the other guy has these fancy things called "numbers", maybe you heard of them? Arabic origin... Fibonacci brought them over...
y'know what, nvm.
Next time bring calcs to an argument.

if I was bored enough, and had any interest in proving my point I would spend 10 minutes disproving his numbers with numbers, he used numbers, I used postulations, guesstimates, and general pulled-from-my-ass "facts", something unfortunately common among gamefaqs folks.

ftfy. If you dont want to debate builds properly your posts are simply a waste of space, and you a waste of my time.
---
"the point of war is not to die for your country, on the contrary, it's to make the other poor bastard die for his" -General George S. Patton
#32shadows101fallPosted 12/29/2013 3:47:04 AM
oh mah god best slow in the game paired with ghost vs flash + silence is going to do nothing.
---
E6750 @ 2.6Ghz | 4 GiG | GTS450
My Toaster <3
#33MIG297Posted 12/29/2013 4:01:39 AM
shadows101fall posted...
oh mah god best slow in the game paired with ghost vs flash + silence is going to do nothing.

Not sure if trolling or just wood league.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cqLpz.gif
#34ssj4supervegetaPosted 12/29/2013 4:40:27 AM
tell yah what. if it works for you. go ahead and use it. if it really is bad you'll find out after a few games. if its not. you wont, or you could just get lucky. either way.
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#35CovenantPosted 12/29/2013 6:04:05 AM
Fiddlesticks loses by not winning lane.

Drain costs a lot of mana and doesn't do a lot of damage unless Nasus chooses to stand in it.
#36nomorePosted 12/29/2013 6:42:46 AM
shadows101fall posted...
this is too funny. Omg fid is drainin me ima stand right tjere so he can drain me!

What you do: farm safe until 3, get him to blow fear and drain, activate ghost, break drain, whither, E Q ignite aa for first blood. Fiddle would literally die in 1 Q, 2 aa ignite and E.

So Fiddle doesn't use fear (because he doesn't have to) your plan breaks down.
Also, no teleport on Nasus?

Lets re-do this:

get him to blow drain, activate ghost, break drain, whither, E Q ignite, get feared, get drained.
You have blown ghost and ignite for nothing.
#37OMGWTFPIEPosted 12/29/2013 7:33:07 AM
Let me set the record straight here with actual in game results. I am currently Plat 3 and use Fiddlesticks top when the enemy team grabs Nasus. I have had this matchup approximately 10 times.

The reason I pick Fiddle into Nasus is because he is a hard counter. Right from the start I can zone him. What always happens is I stand between the creep waves when they first reach each other, so Nasus has to get right next to me to cs. At this point I drain, and 99% of the time on this first drain he will Q me to retaliate and get hp. Then he backs off and is close to 50% hp, at which point he stands back and doesn't Q at all, only staying in range for xp.

Early phase I push minions to tower and fear/silence him best I can to reduce his already poor ability to cs under the tower early. River is warded since I'm pushed and I KNOW he is begging for a gank. At around level 5 his minion wave is pushing hard and I can actually freeze the lane near my tower while harassing with E and W when available. The reason why I can freeze the lane near my tower is because the cs desperate Nasus is always trying to keep up farm with his aoe. Throughout all this, Nasus is primarily farming with his aoe, not his Q, and that's very unreliable especially since he is still leveling Q first.

For items Nasus will always build SV first. This means I get my magic pen boots earlier than usual, but I still aim for the usual zhonyas so I can tower dive. SV does help Nasus, but he is still easily killable since I am far ahead in gold and usually a level up on him too.

For ganks, warding is key. This comes naturally though, whether you're Fiddlesticks or not. One strat that works if you're in a bind and cannot make it back to your tower is to run to the nearest bush and ult out of it into a 1v2 (assuming the jungler has cc, otherwise just ult from wherever). Remember, Nasus is very weak from an underfarmed Q and a lack of gold, so you can kill their jungler and be fine from Nasus' added damage. I've successfully killed both on numerous occasions.

Oh one more thing, Fiddle does not have mana issues if you play him smart. Get a dorans ring and 2 mana pots at start, make sure you are good at csing with auto, and only use your abilities to harass.
---
Maybe it's time you looked at yourself and stop blaming life on someone else. ~Blink 182
http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/20090602.gif
#38CovenantPosted 12/29/2013 8:09:26 AM
OMGWTFPIE posted...
At this point I drain, and 99% of the time on this first drain he will Q me to retaliate and get hp.

99% of the time they do something stupid. The correct play is to back off and take as little damage as possible from Drain, rather than hitting the guy who is going to heal all of the damage you deal back. Then you have 10 seconds where all Fiddle can do is autoattack you.

Oh one more thing, Fiddle does not have mana issues if you play him smart. Get a dorans ring and 2 mana pots at start, make sure you are good at csing with auto, and only use your abilities to harass.

He has mana issues when the opponent plays smart, since his ability damage can be trivialized.
#39TheOneWhoPwnzPosted 12/29/2013 10:31:47 AM
Gamefaqs! It's time to bring out the Fiddle TOP!

Let's get it trending to the LCS boys!!!
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
#40AznJudgePosted 12/29/2013 10:46:18 AM
The key to playing Nasus here is to try and bait out a longer-range Drain, then to go in for CS when the Fiddle has it on CD.
However, Fiddle has two other skills that do decent CC and one which hurts as well (Dark Wind prevents the Q farm and hurts; Fear is just a pain)
Long story short, Nasus has to either severely outplay this on a bad fiddlesticks or pray for jungler ganks since Fiddle is squishy.
---
Xbox Live GT:Pz PaulyD; League of Legends : DAS BOAR (Platinum); Steam: EbilElrond / Elrondel SMITE: Elrond; Guild Wars 2 : Elrondel