Darius vs Nasus

#1dennis941012Posted 1/3/2014 1:57:09 AM
Who wins
---
#2WayavasPosted 1/3/2014 1:57:27 AM
is this a joke topic?
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
#3aHappySackaPosted 1/3/2014 1:58:51 AM
Whoever wins, we lose.
---
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
http://i.imgur.com/j8p5fA8.png
#4Chargers_31Posted 1/3/2014 2:06:53 AM
Nasus literally wins every lane by playing passive and farming under turret until he can win trades.

Obviously Darius craps on Nasus early, but when you're one of the hardest scaling champions in the game, you can afford to play passive and not go for every last hit from levels 2-5
#5shadows101fallPosted 1/3/2014 2:27:43 AM
1-5 you best stay away from darius as nasus, once you hit 6 you should have 70-100 on Q and you can just all in him. He needs to do all his dmg over time, and wait for 5 stacks of blood on you before he ults, you can just keep on eating his face off with your Q and either push him out of lane or kill him.

But if you accidentally feed him one or two kills with ganks it's best to not try your luck and wait for your jungler.
---
E6750 @ 2.6Ghz | 4 GiG | GTS450
My Toaster <3
#6FreshSushiPosted 1/3/2014 2:30:20 AM
You afk at tower and when jungle comes you press W for free win.
---
I play Gouken, Chogath, Vlad, Garen, WW, Malz, Swain, Anivia
Top 5: RE4, Dark Souls, Pokemon Yellow, MMBN3, Cave Story
#7IceBarragePosted 1/3/2014 2:36:16 AM
Pure lane situations, Darius will win, of course.

Now winning the match, that all depends on the team comp itself.
---
LoL IGN: FistsofGod <Add me and let's play some time!
http://www.twitch.tv/fistsofdissent <This is my stream, drop by sometime, watch me stomp/feed!
#8KajeIPosted 1/3/2014 2:46:48 AM
I think there's a disconnect people are having. How is Nasus supposed to farm his Q pre six if Darius crushes him any time he goes near the wave? All Dar would have to do is freeze the lane in the middle and stand between the minions and Nasus's tower to completely zone Nas. It does leave him open to Jungle ganks though, but that's what wards and counterganks are for.

Anyways, Darius wins the lane 1v1, Nasus will have a higher chance of winning the game if no one feeds the Darius. If Darius can snowball the game before Nasus becomes a god then he wins. If they both leave the lane even then Nasus outscales Darius.

Still, there's a pretty good chance of Darius wrecking Nasus early. I guess it comes down to if the Nasus is smart enough to get farm without dying or if the Darius is stupid enough to not zone Nasus from the farm.
---
Especially prone to excessive exposition. Sorry.
#9Chargers_31Posted 1/3/2014 2:56:16 AM
KajeI posted...
I think there's a disconnect people are having. How is Nasus supposed to farm his Q pre six if Darius crushes him any time he goes near the wave? All Dar would have to do is freeze the lane in the middle and stand between the minions and Nasus's tower to completely zone Nas. It does leave him open to Jungle ganks though, but that's what wards and counterganks are for.

Anyways, Darius wins the lane 1v1, Nasus will have a higher chance of winning the game if no one feeds the Darius. If Darius can snowball the game before Nasus becomes a god then he wins. If they both leave the lane even then Nasus outscales Darius.

Still, there's a pretty good chance of Darius wrecking Nasus early. I guess it comes down to if the Nasus is smart enough to get farm without dying or if the Darius is stupid enough to not zone Nasus from the farm.

Because if Darius uses any of his AoE skills on Nasus then he just pushed the lane really hard and now Nasus is close to his turret.
#10KajeIPosted 1/3/2014 3:25:21 AM(edited)
That's why i said between the minions and tower. Why the hell would Darius be standing in the middle of all of their minions if he's trying to zone Nasus away? 1v1 Nas ain't gonna do crap against that without items and if you can't get the gold to get items then you're screwed.

If Nas calls in the jungle and then it's not Darius vs Nasus it's Darius vs Nasus+Jungle. If you need your Jungle to save you from a matchup, it means you lose the matchup.

Yes it leaves you open to their jungle. That's the risk of zoning like that. It's solved by proper ward coverage and counter ganks. If the Jungle comes up, your jungle can gank bot or mid or counter jungle or try to take drag, and it allows your teammates to know that they're safe from ganks and can play more aggressively. That's the trade off for showing up top.

Edit.

Also Darius's only AoE spell that does damage is his Q.
---
Especially prone to excessive exposition. Sorry.