You are a ADC. It is late game. You see someone coming at you on the horizon.

#31Milkydragon102Posted 1/16/2014 3:52:47 PM
I came in expecting Shia Labeouf jokes. Left disappointed.
---
TAAAAAAARKUSSSS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbHtRggFsNA&feature=related
#32JiminyTheDingoPosted 1/20/2014 10:46:54 AM
f they're on the horizon, they're probably far as hell away from you. You're not screwed at all unless you wait for them to come wreck you.
---
The fruit...it's...it's taunting me! O_o
A bush on the crotch is worth three in the park.
#33cyounexttuesdayPosted 1/25/2014 10:46:43 AM
I generally panic, fire off as many abilities as possible, then leg it. Finding out seconds later that it was one of my own team mates whom I've just wasted mana, and my ult, trying to hit.

New to this so still struggling with using the map to check! Whenever I do though it tends to be an enemy and by the time I react, I'm suppressed, stunned, knocked up etc. then dead.
#34talostheundyingPosted 1/25/2014 11:24:23 AM
I'd say Tryndamere. I'm Ashe, pop my ult as I see him coming in, burst him down before he wakes up, and slow him if he runs or chases, as his undying rage slowly wears off. After that one pot shot and he's gone.
---
GT: LrdCheesterBear PSN: LrdCheesterBear
Currently Playing: Ghosts (360), GTA V (360), Madden 25 (360), Uncharted 3 (PS3), Tomb Raider (PS3), LoZ: ALBW (3DS)
#35XelltrixPosted 1/25/2014 12:49:32 PM
If I'm by myself, I guess Poppy. At least I can damage her and, if I'm a carry with gap closers or CC, I can potentially beat her. The rest either damage be harder or blow me up before I have time to retaliate. If I can dodge the Syndra ball, she would be my second choice.
---
Reading this post may induce one or more of the following:
Nausea / Butt-Hurt / Lulz / UM? Syndrome / Angst / Diarrhea
#36DarkEspeon996Posted 1/30/2014 9:06:39 AM
No ADC can beat Poppy late game.
---
3DS FC: 2466-2656-7801 (TSV: 1013)
http://i.imgur.com/XKy3e.png
#37reignofkainPosted 1/30/2014 9:40:44 AM
Late game Poppy is the single most terrifying thing you will ever see before you die.
---
"So remember, while a headshot hits hard, a bodyshot can hit hard enough to blow your opponent clean off the internet." -GEKGanon
SID: Minion of Kain
#38XelltrixPosted 1/30/2014 10:18:16 AM
Well, you compare it to the other choices:

Jax: DodgeDodgeDodgeDodgeDodge WHACK you're dead

Yasuo: Block, Tornado, dead.

Zed: Ult, slash a few times, back off, POP you're dead

Riven: As soon as you see her, you're dead

Kha'Zix: You don't even get to see him before you're dead

Tryndamere: UndyingRageUndyingRageUndyingRageUndyingRage

Syndra: Balls to the face

Kassadin: Pops in your face and you're dead

At the very least, you can hit poppy and it does something. Unless you're near a wall, you can at least maneuver against her.

Although if you have a QSS (since I forgot about that for some reason), you can potentially beat Zed, though he has high outplaying potential like Riven so, if he's competent, he'll probably win.
---
Reading this post may induce one or more of the following:
Nausea / Butt-Hurt / Lulz / UM? Syndrome / Angst / Diarrhea
#39Danger_ClosePosted 1/30/2014 1:22:39 PM
syndra

i'm an adc. i'm going to be faster, period.
---
A Lodestar's a Lodestar, but the Care Package could be anything! It could even be a Lodestar! You know how much we've wanted one of those!
#40kainxkixir(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2014 2:01:01 PM
Xelltrix posted...
Well, you compare it to the other choices:

Jax: DodgeDodgeDodgeDodgeDodge WHACK you're dead

Yasuo: Block, Tornado, dead.

Zed: Ult, slash a few times, back off, POP you're dead

Riven: As soon as you see her, you're dead

Kha'Zix: You don't even get to see him before you're dead

Tryndamere: UndyingRageUndyingRageUndyingRageUndyingRage

Syndra: Balls to the face

Kassadin: Pops in your face and you're dead

At the very least, you can hit poppy and it does something. Unless you're near a wall, you can at least maneuver against her.

Although if you have a QSS (since I forgot about that for some reason), you can potentially beat Zed, though he has high outplaying potential like Riven so, if he's competent, he'll probably win.

Sounds good on paper but Poppy in reality can do over half your health with one Q, as fast as Yasuo and tankier than Jax.
---
I am paranoid.