TAPS Shaco may have been the most fun I've had with this game.

#1Maniacaly_SanePosted 1/18/2014 5:16:51 PM
Duo'd with my brother down bot, me TAPS him Sivir

Us being purple side, I decided to be the worst troll and camp enemy wraith bush with ~4 boxes.

Kha (their jung) raged pretty hard in all chat after that.

So my lane is pushed (Soraka + Cait, ugh) and my gank senses tingle, so I throw a ward and box in our bush behind turret. Lo and behold Kha is coming to dive and eats my box, me and Sivir run his punk ass down.

We continue that game with me scaring everybody, boxes chunking them like Teemo shrooms, me assassinating carries, and complete dragon control.

It was insanely fun and I suggest anybody who owns Shaco to try it at least once.

Also, charging into entire teams with my clone and it smacking half their health (while wasting 3/4 ults) is incredibly satisfying.

Anyways we ended up losing due to our internet dying and late game finally approached, and we all know how Shaco handles late game.
---
"the point of war is not to die for your country, on the contrary, it's to make the other poor bastard die for his" -General George S. Patton
#2Kirby1207Posted 1/18/2014 5:18:09 PM
thank wool
based wool
---
GT: Kirby1207, PSN: aFrogOnCroak League of Legends ID: aFrogOnCroak
One of the Legendary members of tem 4.
#3The_WeegeePosted 1/20/2014 5:55:59 PM
Anyways we ended up losing due to our internet dying and late game finally approached, and we all know how Shaco handles late game.

Ultimate minion pusher.

thank wool
based wool

:U
---
Breloom is the satanic spawn of hell.-BahamutZero92