If I like Nasus top what other top champions might I enjoy?

#1s0nicfanPosted 1/23/2014 3:39:26 PM
I'm looking for someone to get better with for when Nasus is inevitably banned. Preferably someone who, like Nasus, is best left farming in the early phases because they're not that strong but can become a real powerhouse late-game
---
"History Is Much Like An Endless Waltz. The Three Beats Of War, Peace And Revolution Continue On Forever." - Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz
#2Am_KratosPosted 1/23/2014 3:39:55 PM
singed.
---
Better than Seph at MW2
Haters gonna hate me cause they ain't me|LoL:Paradox Xbox:Naamir GB:maagunda
#3NYGFan2008Posted 1/23/2014 3:41:42 PM
Tryndamere.
---
GameFaqs #1 Brooklyn Nets Fan
Not changing sig until Nets win championship!
#4IndianaJones65Posted 1/23/2014 3:44:34 PM
poopy
---
GameFAQs Win/Loss Record: 16/30 ; FCs in profile.
#5holy_boltPosted 1/23/2014 3:52:32 PM
Warwick maybe. Lots of lifesteal. You can build him AD and chew down towers with his ridiculous W attack speed, or you can build him AP and have stupid sustain. If AP, build a DFG and hit somebody with it, then R Q Ignite for an easy 100 - 0 explosion on a squishy. Note that you can Zhonyas in the middle of your ult. Toss on a SV for pretty ridiculous self heals.
---
#FreeTheKnees
#NoJusticeNoKnees
#6Tony2CapPosted 1/23/2014 4:10:06 PM
s0nicfan posted...
I'm looking for someone to get better with for when Nasus is inevitably gets a NERF2OBLIVION. Preferably someone who, like Nasus, is best left farming in the early phases because they're not that strong but can become a real powerhouse late-game

I fixed that post for you btw........

Poppy. Season 4 is her's.
---
"Continue spreading the good word of Ranked across the nations. We will call you Jesus of Noxus"
#7shadow99226Posted 1/23/2014 4:24:03 PM
Veigar is basically the same (except he's a burst caster instead of a bruiser).

Weak early game, instakill everyone lategame. If someone tries to bully you early, your jungler can punish them hard with your stun.
---
"Never Forget Sona 6/30/13"
#8Maniacaly_SanePosted 1/23/2014 4:26:39 PM
Singed is cheap (1350 IP iirc) and similar power spike, but very hit or miss with if youll enjoy his playstyle. Get your trollface ready though, hes very... Obnoxious.

Poppy is a late game monstrosity, but a LOT of tops can bully her early game (go to hell Renekton) and if she harrasses back shell go OOM first. But, if fed even decently, you WILL force a 4v5 every teamfight.

Mundo is another late game monster, but not really a damage dealer. Well midgame he hurts, but it falls off pretty hard.

Umm... Kennen is an unconventional but effective top who transitions quite well into late game. Kayle too. Most of the dedicated tank tops work well late game unless you build them wonky (Wits End Rammus ftw)

thats all I can think of atm. I forget if Jayce is mid-early late or if hes late, but hes fun to play so why not consider him too.
---
"the point of war is not to die for your country, on the contrary, it's to make the other poor bastard die for his" -General George S. Patton
#9AeliaPosted 1/23/2014 4:31:36 PM
I've been rolling with poppy.
---
I don't know. Fly casually.
http://i.imgur.com/tFPCQUb.jpg
#10Shadow EdgePosted 1/23/2014 4:33:34 PM
Tryndamere. He loves to AFK farm too.
---
ns