When is Mundo getting nerfed?

#1gkh5Posted 1/26/2014 11:36:49 PM
I am getting so tired of seeing him in every game. He is boring to play as. Boring/frustrating to play against. Boring to play with. Boring to watch in LCS. He's just a giant unkillable ball of stats and thats it.
---
LoL IGN: NextLvlBuildsGG
#2BiglabronPosted 1/26/2014 11:41:07 PM(edited)
LCS is what 2 weeks in?

I want to check to see if you ever made a riven complaint post over the back half of season 3.

Mundo has always been strong, it's the fact that people are picking champions that he destroys.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#3gkh5(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2014 11:45:34 PM
Biglabron posted...
LCS is what 2 weeks in?

I want to check to see if you ever made a riven complaint post over the back half of season 3.

Mundo has always been strong, it's the fact that people are picking champions that he destroys.

Nah I was actually one of the people holding out saying she was not OP to the very end.

And I don't think you can really argue that the S4 mastery changes were a huge boon for him. And regardless of whether its always been strong or not, all I know is its all I see now and it bores me to tears.
---
#4BiglabronPosted 1/26/2014 11:51:39 PM
gkh5 posted...
Biglabron posted...
LCS is what 2 weeks in?

Nah I was actually one of the people holding out saying she was not OP to the very end.

And I don't think you can really argue that the S4 mastery changes were a huge boon for him. And regardless of whether its always been strong or not, all I know is its all I see now and it bores me to tears.

The snow ball nerfs stopped early game burst from ending games pre 20.

Early game caster burst eats mundo alive. Late game you want a vayne/varus to burn him down.

Syndra can still insta pop him pre 20 with her ult.

season 4 changes nerfed early game, mundo has an easier time and still scales the same.
---
#5gkh5(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2014 12:42:04 AM
So you have to pick a specific mid to counter another lane pre-20? Does that not seem off to you?

And again, I'm not necessarily of the opinion that he's OP. But he's definitely one of the strongest champs in the current game state and my point is that he's boring as hell. Even just a slap in the wrist to his passive (scale with levels) to make his early game slightly riskier and scare the sheep away would do for me.
---
#6scar the 1Posted 1/27/2014 12:45:05 AM
Why nerf him? Buff Grievous Wounds instead!
---
Everything has an end, except for the sausage. It has two.
#7MrGawnPosted 1/27/2014 12:47:39 AM
I dont think mundo is op, but his butcher move is gonna get a rework I think
---
...... Tomorrow... we strike!
#8BhelliumPosted 1/27/2014 12:48:43 AM
scar the 1 posted...
Why nerf him? Buff Grievous Wounds instead!

no that hurts volibear, and i will ****ing cut you if you touch my bear
---
There's nothing more amusing than an atheist that believes in free will. It's kind of cute to be honest, like wearing a sign saying "secret romantic"
#9BiglabronPosted 1/27/2014 1:02:40 AM(edited)
gkh5 posted...
So you have to pick a specific mid to counter another lane pre-20? Does that not seem off to you?

And again, I'm not necessarily of the opinion that he's OP. But he's definitely one of the strongest champs in the current game state and my point is that he's boring as hell. Even just a slap in the wrist to his passive (scale with levels) to make his early game slightly riskier and scare the sheep away would do for me.

Doesn't have to be a specific mid.

Believe it or not gragas/riven/fizz all have been taken top in competitions before.

You can take champions that scale harder and just beat him late as well. Nasus/trundle

elise has 2x % health burns to abuse early game against him.
---
#10TwoShensGGPosted 1/27/2014 1:02:22 AM
I love playing as Mundo. You literally just run around throwing cleavers. It's hilarious.