When is Mundo getting nerfed?

#21The Last CetraPosted 1/27/2014 4:27:30 PM
Nevermind nerfing him, there's actually a small Mundo buff on the PBE lol.
---
Kakugo Ha Yoi Ka... Isshun Sengeki!
My Fists Bleed Death
#22DarkemastePosted 1/27/2014 5:02:40 PM(edited)
After looking at Ex. Calling's patch history, I have to say it's just sad tbh. ;~;

It's entire patch history is full of Riot attempting to buff it repeatedly with only 1 "nerf", which even then is essentially reverting a duration buff given to it in 2009.

Honestly it seems like this item never really got any love at all from the players, considered how many times Riot had to either lower it's cost or buff it directly, and ultimately even giving it a rework which seemingly did very little to increase it's already near non-existent popularity.
---
Common sense seems more uncommon. http://i.imgur.com/1dxrJ0T.jpg
#23BhelliumPosted 1/27/2014 5:00:56 PM
they need to get rid of crit and just turn it into a major ad item with grievous

maybe an AD/AS item, with more base AD than BotRK
---
There's nothing more amusing than an atheist that believes in free will. It's kind of cute to be honest, like wearing a sign saying "secret romantic"
#24Bizen247Posted 1/27/2014 5:12:54 PM
Stop trying to focus tanks like Mundo first in team fights and you'll magically find him to no longer be "OP."
---
We make expand, then defense it.
#25RockchosN1Posted 1/27/2014 5:19:27 PM
Dude a full tank Mundo can kill a squishy in like 4 seconds in teamfights late game.
#26bosss33Posted 1/27/2014 5:32:37 PM
KeepItCivil posted...
Darkemaste posted...
tldr;~Don't nerf Mundo/sustain tanks, simply make the only 2 grievous items in the game more practical against them.

That's exactly the same thing as nerfing them, dammit, only you hurt champions like Swain too. Though I agree that Executioners needs something. Has the item ever been FotM?

Considering that the only items intended for counterplay against them AREN'T practical at the moment, I think the "nerf" is justified.

It wouldn't be a big deal if you like playing them since people are usually too stupid to deviate from their normal builds for situational items (see QSS usage rate, even against Zed, Malz, etc.)
#27gkh5(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2014 6:10:25 PM
RockchosN1 posted...
Dude a full tank Mundo can kill a squishy in like 4 seconds in teamfights late game.

This. He hurts too much to simply ignore.
---
LoL IGN: NextLvlBuildsGG
#28BhelliumPosted 1/27/2014 6:13:04 PM
and he only needs to land one cleaver to stick for life, the bastard
---
There's nothing more amusing than an atheist that believes in free will. It's kind of cute to be honest, like wearing a sign saying "secret romantic"