Why haven't they nerfed support Annie into the ground yet?

#1poi____________Posted 1/27/2014 2:14:34 PM
She is the only champion that stands in my way of support supremacy.
---
http://i.imgur.com/sK4AGPa.jpg
http://www.last.fm/user/Grizzlybarry
#2Rookie_JetPosted 1/27/2014 2:17:40 PM
I haven't had any issues with her when I'm bot lane. Even less since her stun duration early on got nerfed.
#3KunelPosted 1/27/2014 2:20:36 PM
Leona and thresh have like 44% pick rate. It is really boring to watch.

It gets really old fast.
#4FishyGoodness12Posted 1/27/2014 2:22:02 PM
Rookie_Jet posted...
I haven't had any issues with her when I'm bot lane. Even less since her stun duration early on got nerfed.

too bad your partner is always getting caught out by her stun
---
Not changing this sig until Tohru Adachi is added in Playstation Allstars Battle Royale.
#5JennaTahliaPosted 1/27/2014 2:50:35 PM
Already reduced stun duration at early levels
---
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
#6_HeXPosted 1/27/2014 2:53:14 PM
Reduced stun rate but at the price of Tibbers CD being lowered means she can drop him on you more often. Annie is probably too strong right now, but so is Leona and Thresh.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#7Chaotic WarriorPosted 1/27/2014 3:51:52 PM
Opponent picks Annie support, You pick Leona support. Even trade off, however you as Leona are tankier + you can stun a lot more often. Just hope your ADC isn't an idiot and watch's Annie's movements + yours to know when to engage or back off.
---
Time and time shall meet again as the threads of destiny entwine... but what if such destiny can be changed? If destiny itself was incorrect?
#8BhelliumPosted 1/27/2014 3:53:47 PM
I'm serious, if Annie gets nerfed because of ADC whining, when it is STATISTICAL FACT she was better as mostly pure mid, I will find ALL OF YOU.
---
There's nothing more amusing than an atheist that believes in free will. It's kind of cute to be honest, like wearing a sign saying "secret romantic"
#9justchill433Posted 1/27/2014 3:57:19 PM
Annie is very easy to counter. Pick Leona or Thresh or even Sona. She has no heals and she's super squishy. Either poke her down and make her useless or CC her. Seriously, Leona's snare outranges her so unless she wants instadeath then she will have to keep her distance.
---
PSN: s1l3nt_x_cha0s GT: xziT4L3NTZx
*slips of cliff*
#10_HeXPosted 1/27/2014 4:02:47 PM
justchill433 posted...
Annie is very easy to counter. Pick Leona or Thresh or even Sona. She has no heals and she's super squishy. Either poke her down and make her useless or CC her. Seriously, Leona's snare outranges her so unless she wants instadeath then she will have to keep her distance.

lol Sona is guaranteed to give up FB against Annie.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.