Ban's should be 5 per team?

#1ShariganItachiPosted 1/30/2014 3:24:34 AM
Should each team get to ban 5 champs? - Results (365 votes)
Yes, 5 should be banned.
28.77% (105 votes)
Its fine the way it is.
29.04% (106 votes)
5 is a little high 4 would be best.
30.96% (113 votes)
3 is to many it should be 2.
0.82% (3 votes)
I think each team should only get 1 ban.
1.1% (4 votes)
They should remove banning altogahter.
9.32% (34 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I think you should, I mean even with 10 champs gone. There is still more than 111 champs to pick from.
---
One day Dosu Kinuta WILL be in a fighting game, and i'm not changing my sig till then 2/12/06.
#2Bizen247Posted 1/30/2014 4:24:21 AM
I think banning should be taken out except for first pick who gets exactly one ban because he's the only one who won't be able to counterpick.

And to all you aspiring novelists typing a typically too long and too emotional rebuttal to this: who cares if the result is the same champs get played every game? People play the same small group of champs anyway after the standard bans. What's the difference?
---
We make expand, then defense it.
#3Black_AssassinPosted 1/30/2014 4:48:20 AM(edited)
Bizen247 posted...
And to all you aspiring novelists typing a typically too long and too emotional rebuttal to this: who cares if the result is the same champs get played every game? People play the same small group of champs anyway after the standard bans. What's the difference?

I'll agree with this.
It shouldn't be the team captain's job to patch Riot's balancing issues.
---
lowercase
#4slaterastlePosted 1/30/2014 5:16:30 AM
I don't really see the point of banning.

"Lets make the teams worse! That way they don't do as well and we see less action!"

I mean the only way it would make sense would be the following rule: "once a champion has been used on a team in a matchup against 2 teams, he or she cannot be used by the team that used the champion again until one team is eliminated from the tournament (or the matchup is over.)

So in other words, either way stricter or not at all. And since not at all will never happen, I gues that means stricter.
---
Ok whoever reported my topic we had a good conversation going on so screw you. A lot of people wrote very good things and now our work is dead. Smooth stuff man
#5lowlifeboyPosted 1/30/2014 5:19:41 AM
ShariganItachi posted...
I think you should, I mean even with 10 champs gone. There is still more than 111 champs to pick from.

the sad part is that out of the 111 left, only 15-20 of them are picked lol.
#6lightdragoon88Posted 1/30/2014 5:22:22 AM
10 bans all together would be to much in my opinion.

4 bans per team sounds better.
---
My favorite League of Legend Champion: http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
http://i.imgur.com/Q7BrWKG.png
#7Luis_VizcainoPosted 1/30/2014 5:40:18 AM
I think 3 is good really. There are some games where I wish you could get 5, but that's being a bit greedy I would say. Say you use 5 bans on their mid laner and the opposing team does the same. All of the meta picks are going to be gone along with bunch of other mid lane picks. Yeah it would be nice to force them on to something different once in a while, but it could force a teammate on to a really unfamiliar champ while the opposing team's mid laner often plays strange picks.

If they did make it so there were more bans then they would definitely need to change the amount of champions required before entering ranked or a new player to rank would just get banned out of a lane. Then again people shouldn't play ranked that soon anyway. Personally my champion selection isn't that large yet and I'm content playing at low ELO with what I have. Even so, I can't say I'd be completely opposed to it though. There are a lot of champs I find to be extremely annoying.
---
Where am I?
#8Kirby1207Posted 1/30/2014 10:05:12 AM
We went from 2 to 3, now lets not jump to 5. I say it should be 4 atleast now. Even going from 2 to 3 was weird at the time, don't want to over do it
---
GT: Kirby1207, PSN: aFrogOnCroak League of Legends ID: aFrogOnCroak
One of the Legendary members of tem 4.
#9XelltrixPosted 1/30/2014 10:25:47 AM
How many champions were we at when they raised from two to three? I think it's probably about time to raise it from three to four.
---
Reading this post may induce one or more of the following:
Nausea / Butt-Hurt / Lulz / UM? Syndrome / Angst / Diarrhea
#10nintendogirl1(Moderator)Posted 1/30/2014 10:32:30 AM
Nah, every additional ban is more extreme due to targetted bans. Kicking a lane off 4 or 5 champs is a serious body check.
---
*shrug*